Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
Recently a lot of people have been wanting the Classic KitPvP map to return

This poll will decide whether to bring back the old map, or continue developing the current map.

Current Map:

Classic Map:
http://imgur.com/a/TUjl9

NOTE: This does not mean there is going to be another reset, this is simply just switching the map, nothing else.

Poll will end on November 3rd.

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I'm afraid I agree with Calvin for once, the old one simply was more fun. Also, with the new one, people 3v1ing in one building :/

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I got an idea.
Add the two maps together, and the emerald block teleports modified to teleport to any random location on both maps. This would result in a mega map great for pvp'ing, with much more different terrain zones to pvp in. But keep the new spawn izz to swag :)
One more thing: there should be available pressure plate pads that throw you forward or the random tp emerald blocks. Also, spawn would have to be move to the spot where the two mega maps connect so that the pressure plates could launch you to either one. ALSO the glass dome would have to be removed but that's easy work

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
It would have to be the classic map.
It was great for pvping and filled with memories when the server would gain over 200 players

mckeeni

Donator
Ratings
48 2
The classic map! I miss it so much, so glad I have the option to bring it back!! I can remember back in January, playing on that map, it was better. I remember all the memories, that one drop party Dacon did where everybody filled up the entire spawn! Please bring this back!

Last edited:

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Classic Map! All us old players loved it and we share so much memories there! I bet even all the new players will enjoy it and make their own memories!

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
I love both maps, but I have to vote for the classic to come back.
I think that almost all the players who were here when the Classic Map was In use will vote for it to come back. It's fun for everyone, the people who love to pvp on land, and those who love to bow spam you when you are swimming.
With more open spaces, it's more fun for pvp, and although Crazy has been building on the current map, the classic map could always use some touch ups here and there.

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
I think we should bring back the classic map but do a little work to it like the spawn could use some updating and work and some of the buildings could use updating but besides that it would great!

Glow

Retired
Ratings
I got an idea.
Add the two maps together, and the emerald block teleports modified to teleport to any random location on both maps. This would result in a mega map great for pvp'ing, with much more different terrain zones to pvp in. But keep the new spawn izz to swag :)
One more thing: there should be available pressure plate pads that throw you forward or the random tp emerald blocks. Also, spawn would have to be move to the spot where the two mega maps connect so that the pressure plates could launch you to either one. ALSO the glass dome would have to be removed but that's easy work
Minevast does not have a large enough Player Base, if Dacon were to do so it would be hard to find players because some may be on one map whilst the others are on another. I believe that this is a bad idea (My opinion).

Knightsurge

Donator
Ratings
5 3
I think we should bring back the classic map but do a little work to it like the spawn could use some updating and work and some of the buildings could use updating but besides that it would great!
Yes I was thinking the same thing, bring it back, and maybe revamp it a little. Also crazy i don't see why you can't add new buildings to the classic map. :)

SenzJinx

Ratings
52 7
Not everyone likes the new update, so I fugured Dacon should bring back the old map with all the old fetures up to date wiht the classic map. I think having the curent update and the old update would make players like myself happier.

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Not everyone likes the new update, so I fugured Dacon should bring back the old map with all the old fetures up to date wiht the classic map. I think having the curent update and the old update would make players like myself happier.
This actually sounds like a good idea, personally i'm not a huge fan of the new update, to me there is no special appeal for donators anymore, and you just die too fast after you walk out of spawn. I think that even though the update can be good, it's swinging too much to the RPG area of Minecraft, defeating the original point of KitPvP, to fight and gain OP loot. Yes maybe it's unfair for some people to have much better armour than others, but thats why people Donate. The new update defeats the point of Donating.
I honestly think that if the old KitPvP came back, there would be more players and more Donations.
Bring back the good ol days :3

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
This actually sounds like a good idea, personally i'm not a huge fan of the new update, to me there is no special appeal for donators anymore, and you just die too fast after you walk out of spawn. I think that even though the update can be good, it's swinging too much to the RPG area of Minecraft, defeating the original point of KitPvP, to fight and gain OP loot. Yes maybe it's unfair for some people to have much better armour than others, but thats why people Donate. The new update defeats the point of Donating.
I honestly think that if the old KitPvP came back, there would be more players and more Donations.
Bring back the good ol days :3
4 letters: EULA. Donators cant have game-changing benefits anymore. This includes but is not limited to exclusive more powerful armor and weapons in KitPvP kits. You might want to read that new EULA sometime.

Also the point of donating should be to support the server, not to feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you get special commands and kits, as those are just side-benefits.

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
4 letters: EULA. Donators cant have game-changing benefits anymore. This includes but is not limited to exclusive more powerful armor and weapons in KitPvP kits. You might want to read that new EULA sometime.
This is just my personal opinion. I never said that I wanted Donators to be super op, just more. Meaning they have better things, but it can still be a fair fight.

I'm not against the update. I just think that Minevast was more fun when there was 200+ players, not 50+

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
This is just my personal opinion. I never said that I wanted Donators to be super op, just more. Meaning they have better things, but it can still be a fair fight.
Again, I reiterate, EULA. It does not matter what the degree of "op"ness is of the donator kits, just the fact that they existed was EULA-breaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.