lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
So I understand that this is in general and there is a KitPvP forum, however, I would like to know everyones opinions on this. I feel like with a Factions Payout, Islands payout, and Skyblock payout, there should be some type of KitPvP Squad payout. This does not need to be as much as the other payouts, however, I feel like this would be a great idea for multiple reasons. The first reason is because I feel like KitPvP needs to be treated sort of equal to the other servers on ManaCube and without this drive to get #1, it isn't very equal to the other server. Also, KitPvP has been around forever! Second and most important, I feel like this can 100% bring an extreme influx of players. With a squad payout this will increase playtime with the normal KitPvP players exponentially and this will also bring in a ton of new players to KitPvP. With this payout, there will be tons of players who have never played ManaCube but enjoy KitPvP coming to the server to try and get the payout. Also, other players who only play other servers such as Factions for the payout but possibly like KitPvP more will be encouraged to come to KitPvP to play and try their hardest. Finally, the reason I put this in general is because I would like to know everyones opinion on this and if you are from other servers, would this drive you to come and maybe try and play KitPvP? Thanks

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
I somewhat disagree with this as the only thing you can really count is how many kills that designated squad got over the season. If you haven't realized it's based on what rank you have and that's how OP you are, so basically people with ELITE rank have a much higher chance to win than the rest of the other lower ranks.

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
I somewhat disagree with this as the only thing you can really count is how many kills that designated squad got over the season. If you haven't realized it's based on what rank you have and that's how OP you are, so basically people with ELITE rank have a much higher chance to win than the rest of the other lower ranks.
However, this is incorrect. If you log on KitPvP, you would see that the person with the most kills, most prestiges, and highest killstreak is a VIP rank! Also, there are countless no ranks that have Diamond Armor! If he were to add a payout (and I am not advocating for a high reward because I understand there are overpowered ranks) it would increase the amount of players a lot.

RainLess

RalnLess
RalnLess
Ratings
7 3
yes we would love to have payouts but what if the leaderboards are filled with hackers n ppl using reach n kill aura, i think the admins should improve the anticheat first then do payouts, i think its most efficiennt that way

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
yes we would love to have payouts but what if the leaderboards are filled with hackers n ppl using reach n kill aura, i think the admins should improve the anticheat first then do payouts, i think its most efficiennt that way
It's not always that easy to improve an anti-cheat as the developers of hacks try to find ways to bypass large server anti-cheats such as ManaCube's.

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
I agree with this point however if the anticheat doesn't ban hackers, then most likely staff will. We should also have faith in our staff and anticheat that it will be good and do the right thing!