Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Now I do agree that staff have busy times and they cannot answer to every problem but in kit-pvp the amount of hackers that bypasses the anti-hack is overwhelming, staff support should be increased by 20% or more in kit-pvp.

thank you for taking your time to read this

~~~Capporo

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
We can't simply ask staff to devote their time to a server they don't play. Unfortunately, not many moderators apply for KitPvP. I see you have a KitPvP application open, and in the case I get accepted, Kit is my secondary server; however, there's not much that can be done other than just waiting for KitPvP applicants. Of course, you can always report players on forums or use helpOP.

Last edited:

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
If there are no KitPvP staff members online at the time, you can record the player you believe to be hacking and send it to another member of staff, or file a player report here on the forums (https://forums.manacube.com/support/).

As @MCBYT mentioned, we unfortunately don’t have a large number of Kit staff at the moment, and although reporting may not get the issue dealt with immediately, it does help in the long-run.

Thank you for expressing your concerns however!