KitPvP Suggestions

WoahBroNoHomo

Phker
Phker
Ratings
17 1
Quick list of things that should be on Kit IMO.

1. No day and night cycle. I find it annoying how the leather armor is black and at night if someone holds a bow and tries shooting me I can't tell because its so dark.
2. Remove the "Press Q twice to drop your item" I'm sure there are some reasons to have it but I think it would be better to remove it because if I have a full inventory of items I have to either press Q twice on every item or press Q on 1 item and drop another item but Its just as tedious.
3.See if there is a way to fix hunger. I know it's a 1.12 thing but I play on 1.8 and if you can change attack speed for people on 1.9+ then why couldn't you change the hunger. It's quite annoying being hit and have 2 hunger bars drop like less than 4 seconds (or something idk the time) and being chased while at low health and can't regenerate health.
4. I saw this as a thread title and made me want to say it, different particles for arrow trails. It's probably gonna be see as copying a server like Hypixel but it would be nice to see it be added.
5. Personally I would like to see the kit fight sword change. Like why smite V anyway? Just make it plain or have it be a stone sword with sharpness. Its just a little over the damage of an iron sword but not too bad. Kit revenge has a sharp 21 stone sword, you can change that to a sharp 2 with fire or something to keep it stronger.
6. More staff, as of writing this there is a hacker on kit pvp right now apparently, and in total since I've been on maybe 2 to 3 hours or less, there have been around 5 hackers not including the one on right now. I don't know if staff respond to the /reports often or if they go in /v but it would be nice to see hackers be banned or have a message that says "A Staff member has responded to your report.".

Anyway that was just 6 things I would think would make kit pvp better IMO.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
1. No day and night cycle. I find it annoying how the leather armor is black and at night if someone holds a bow and tries shooting me I can't tell because its so dark.
Personally, I've not experienced this but I have minimal time on Kitpvp. So in this case, your opinion > mine.

2. Remove the "Press Q twice to drop your item" I'm sure there are some reasons to have it but I think it would be better to remove it because if I have a full inventory of items I have to either press Q twice on every item or press Q on 1 item and drop another item but Its just as tedious.
I don't think this should be removed. I believe a more beneficial option is to add a toggle ingame allowing a player to choose. That way the players who do like it will be able to have it while the ones who don't can also be satisfied.

3.See if there is a way to fix hunger. I know it's a 1.12 thing but I play on 1.8 and if you can change attack speed for people on 1.9+ then why couldn't you change the hunger. It's quite annoying being hit and have 2 hunger bars drop like less than 4 seconds (or something idk the time) and being chased while at low health and can't regenerate health.
I have yet to experience this - so I do not have a proper comment.

4. I saw this as a thread title and made me want to say it, different particles for arrow trails. It's probably gonna be see as copying a server like Hypixel but it would be nice to see it be added.
It is pretty much impossible to not copy another server or game at this point. It is battle of "who can get it done first so we don't get called a copier". It is totally fine to use other ideas in my opinion - especially if you make it a bit more unique.

5. Personally I would like to see the kit fight sword change. Like why smite V anyway? Just make it plain or have it be a stone sword with sharpness. Its just a little over the damage of an iron sword but not too bad. Kit revenge has a sharp 21 stone sword, you can change that to a sharp 2 with fire or something to keep it stronger.
Looking at the other kits, I believe that making it an unenchanted iron sword would be fine.

6. More staff, as of writing this there is a hacker on kit pvp right now apparently, and in total since I've been on maybe 2 to 3 hours or less, there have been around 5 hackers not including the one on right now. I don't know if staff respond to the /reports often or if they go in /v but it would be nice to see hackers be banned or have a message that says "A Staff member has responded to your report.".
Despite having a low playtime on kit, I have heard and seen for myself that it may not get as much staff attention as needed. However, it is truly harder to pull staff members from a community that is quite low. While I am new to kitpvp, I recently have become friends with some pvpers on another server. I want them to teach me how to be a better pvper so I may start playing kitpvp here as well. I have a current application in reviewing for Survival. If I get staff, I learn more about kitpvp while becoming more active, and I am allowed to, I don't mind taking up responsibilities on both Survival and Kit. I know what obvious hacks are - my struggles more lie with ghost clients.

Another point I would like to add is that this map is not really suitable for pvping in my opinion. Despite the map being built nicely and it is good, pvp settings should have more flat / open land rather than constant terrain and mountains in my opinion. I also noticed that if you pvp in the jungle, it's quite hard with the vines being in the way.

OneOfTheStars

MVP+
Nihilxstic
Nihilxstic
MVP+
Ratings
1: You can purchase this option in /shop with 150 mana or /nv

2: /antidrop

3: I believe this is to make kitpvp more interactive or more challenging.

4: I'm not sure if this is just a rank thing but try /arrowtrails

5: In order to get better swords you either have to rely on specific kits or take the time to enchant it your self, after all swords are only 5$ probably for this exact reason. Other than swords not being so good in kits I believe this is to equalize the game, also seeing as there is no diamond to make it less "OP"

6. I agree and there are 4 dedicated kit staff members that are currently unavailable for unspecified reasons. One is on vacation and the others probably have something going on.