KitPvP Tips #1 How to have a good experience.

Ratings
Hello my fellow KitPvP players! Today I will be giving you my advice on setting up a good experience playing KitPvP on Manacube! This covers everything from making teams to getting money so get ready to learn!

Team Making Tips​
One thing I will tell you is KitPvP is a team oriented game. Not having a team will leave you at a major disadvantage in the arena. Having two or three people on your side can make a major difference about how fun the game is for you. Anyways on to the tips!
  • Be kind and respectful, if you are on Manacube and you treat everyone with respect you can get a team quite easily.
  • Consider teammates feelings. I know this sounds cheesy but it's true, if you do something that upsets a teammate then they may just un-team with you.
  • Be trustworthy. If you have a teammate out in Diamond don't kill them and take their sets. You will likely not only loose them as an ally but make many of their friends mad aswell. Especially if you kill a specific persons alt, you'll have a bad time.
  • Pay Up. Though it may seem comepletly unfair to team this way some teammates with higher standards will make you pay to team with them. And trust me, you'll get money much faster on their side then against them.
  • Not everyone will team. Some people no matter how kind or how much you offer to pay will not team with you. Just remember there are plenty of fish in the sea.
Making Money​
And now to making money. Everyone's favorite thing to do! Making money helps you to get good armor, weapons, and teammates. Suffice to say, without money you're not much of a force.
  • Buy the Enderman and Santa kits. Many people will urge you not to but if you are someone with no rank they are invaluable tools. Enderman kits provide a steady flow of enderpearls while the Santa kit gives you fire aspect iron swords which are an essential part in all god swords.
  • Grind. I can not stress how good grinding is for making money. Even though if there are diamond people out killing you every ten seconds don't quit. Every kill you get is five more dollars towards your goal.
  • Don't worry about your KDR. Your kill death ratio may seem important but its really just a number. Pushing it aside will get you money that much faster.
  • Check who is online. If a game is full of MVP's and other ranks then they are most likely teamed. The most effective thing to do at times like these is only pick fights with people who are separated from the group. Most MVP's are in voice chat together you know.
Well, that's all for me tonight. I hope to get these guides out to you at least once every few days. Anyways, I'll see you all next time!

Codiing

MVP
Codiing
Codiing
MVP
Ratings
18 4
Well, I play KIt-PvP most of the time, and don't be scared of MVPs. Most of the time, they're not out to team. They're out to grind just like you. 80% of the time they're out their team is a bunch of guys in kit fight which can easily be taken care of. Most of the time some MVPs actually just go FFA (Free-For-All). Good advice though!

Chainkiller

Ratings
38 1
Rule #1 aka the golden rule

BE TOXIC AF AND KILL EVERYONE THAT IS TOXIC TO U.

this will give u the best experience in the game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1510157790][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and the golden rule for making money is to make people pay u

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
y'all besides Chainkiller are bad.

Rule #1 Don't try and blame excuses on your pvp skills, they know your trash, don't make it worse for yourself lmao.

Ratings
Blackout i really appreciate your help. With your help i got money faster and learned how to pvp from teammates!!! So i really appreciated it. Thank you very much.

Goatonebay

ELITE
GoatOnEbay
GoatOnEbay
ELITE
Ratings
Rule #1 aka the golden rule

BE TOXIC AF AND KILL EVERYONE THAT IS TOXIC TO U.

this will give u the best experience in the game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1510157790][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and the golden rule for making money is to make people pay u
Very important indeed !