KitPvP Trailer [ Cinematic ]

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
It's pretty epic,
just today I was thinking of doing a kitpvp animation, but I see I was beaten :F
I might do a trial animation for the survival games though if nobody minds

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Wow, great trailer for the kitpvp, but isn't kitpvp out already? Unless this is an update to it.
it's basically just to promote it and get more players

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Then again, it's not really kitpvp if it doesn't show the fighting. We need our best players out there fighting to the death.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Yea, if you look at TrollcastHD's trailer for his kitpvp you'll see the sort of thing we need,
we need a small look around the arena then some actual fighting going on

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Yea, if you look at TrollcastHD's trailer for his kitpvp you'll see the sort of thing we need,
we need a small look around the arena then some actual fighting going on
You don't actually need fighting in the Trailer. If you look at all of Minevasts Trailers it's just showing the map.
Btw, how do people have the under messages or quotes? EG --Minevast veteran and moderator wanna be :3--

~-Aki

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
You don't actually need fighting in the Trailer. If you look at all of Minevasts Trailers it's just showing the map.
Btw, how do people have the under messages or quotes? EG --Minevast veteran and moderator wanna be :3--

~-Aki
Oh, just go into profile and look for signature

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Great animation, but it needs people fighting in it!
Suggested by everyone in the comments section on youtube, including yours truly =P
We should absolutely redo it and include fighting on kitpvp and factions, skywars is the only one with action.