ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Suggestion : Adding signs at the front of spawn. When you right click the sign you get the kit. This would only work for the kits fight, archer and knight. The names of the kits being on the signs. They would also say [Press] or [Left click] to guide players.

This is not a nessesary addition but it would make it a little bit easier for the new people joining KitPvP and a little quicker for someone to obtain the kit when they die.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I think this would be very handy for players who want to be able to get out to pvp after they die. I hope staff will take the time to add this, great suggestion!

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
There is a sign to the right when you spawn in. This specific sign doesn't necessarily give you a certain kit (Like you suggested) but it does give you all the kits while telling you what is in the kit itself. (The sign essentially does /kit for you to bring up the GUI)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
There is a sign to the right when you spawn in. This specific sign doesn't necessarily give you a certain kit (Like you suggested) but it does give you all the kits while telling you what is in the kit itself. (The sign essentially does /kit for you to bring up the GUI)
The signs I am suggesting would be in front of you when you spawn in. Maybe on the floating blocks with the anvils on top?

And then the sign you said was on the right could be on top of that?

Also I've been playing 7.0 since the start and I never saw the sign when you spawn in. That's why I said to put the sign in front of you when you spawn in.

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I like this idea, however like Monkey has said, there is already a sign near spawn that allows you to choose and select a kit. This sign is kind of hard to notice if you don't look closely, but it is there.

If the issue is that players would like to be able to quickly jump back into combat after dying, they can simply type "/kit (kitname)", as it's much more efficient for most people. You can also choose multiple kits with one command. For example, you can type "/kit archer,fight", and you will receive those kits once you press enter.

On another note, there aren't many new players who join the server and are unable to find their way to selecting a kit. On the rare occasion it appears as if a player doesn't know how to get a kit, the online players usually guide them through and help them get to the kits.

Again, this is a good idea; however, this isn't a game-changing feature. This is more of a preference type thing for some players.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I like this idea, however like Monkey has said, there is already a sign near spawn that allows you to choose and select a kit. This sign is kind of hard to notice if you don't look closely, but it is there.

If the issue is that players would like to be able to quickly jump back into combat after dying, they can simply type "/kit (kitname)", as it's much more efficient for most people. You can also choose multiple kits with one command. For example, you can type "/kit archer,fight", and you will receive those kits once you press enter.

On another note, there aren't many new players who join the server and are unable to find their way to selecting a kit. On the rare occasion it appears as if a player doesn't know how to get a kit, the online players usually guide them through and help them get to the kits.

Again, this is a good idea; however, this isn't a game-changing feature. This is more of a preference type thing for some players.
Thanks for the feedback and I was just putting it out there as there hasn't been many changes to Kit recently.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13