14 4
About you

What is your Minecraft username? KrazyClay

How old are you? 15

Country or Timezone United States Of America, (EDT) Time Zone

What is your Discord username? KrazyClay#3230

How many hours do you have on the creative server? 0

Your skills

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team I enjoy working as a team because I think it is very important to have opinions from every member to make the build as good as possible.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at Strongest - Medieval, Modern, Futuristic

Weakest - Rustic

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? Yes

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) I have been apart of a build team before, a server that was shut down called Lichcraft, I mainly worked on the main hub and various spawn locations on its many different lobbies for game modes. I also worked on the event servers before upcoming events were announced. This server had Voxel Sniper available to the build team.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) https://imgur.com/a/FS7YcWZ

Last edited:

Puddle

VIP+
atPuddle
atPuddle
VIP+
Ratings
36 1
Heyo!
I think you could be the next builder on the server. I like how you build and it looks really amazing. My only suggestion is to probably add more of your masterpiece on your portfolio. The more the better, which might boost your chances even more. In my opinion, you could have potential and I think you could be a good builder. It is nice to build a hub on a server, especially If the server might be popular. Anyways, good luck and my final vote would be +1. I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see one of your buildings if you get accepted.

~ Diamond

Kanye

MVP+
KrazyClay
KrazyClay
MVP+
Ratings
14 4
Heyo!
I think you could be the next builder on the server. I like how you build and it looks really amazing. My only suggestion is to probably add more of your masterpiece on your portfolio. The more the better, which might boost your chances even more. In my opinion, you could have potential and I think you could be a good builder. It is nice to build a hub on a server, especially If the server might be popular. Anyways, good luck and my final vote would be +1. I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to see one of your buildings if you get accepted.

~ Diamond
Thanks, I will add more builds right now.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
-1 need hours on creative
[DOUBLEPOST=1530580171][/DOUBLEPOST]you need hours on creative and atleast a or B on your name and its a better possibility / higher one

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
+1 Lovely hope you get accepted!

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
While I believe your builds are amazing, I don't think you'll get accepted because you don't have enough hours D: good luck tho! really hope you do get accepted <3

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
You
-1 need hours on creative
[DOUBLEPOST=1530580171][/DOUBLEPOST]you need hours on creative and atleast a or B on your name and its a better possibility / higher one
you dont need a B actually but anyway

I am gonna have to say -1 only because i dont think its up to par but that does not mean you are not a good builder, this is just my opinion of it, i feel like some of it is a bit basic but yet again its my opinion, good luck <3

Kanye

MVP+
KrazyClay
KrazyClay
MVP+
Ratings
14 4
Also I have just noticed, You have literally 0 hours, thats not really a good idea to then go apply to the servers bt when you havent been on the server.
Are you sure you need hours on creative to join the build team?