Reviewing KrazyClay - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by KrazyClay, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KrazyClay

KrazyClay Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 4
    Your Minecraft username
    KrazyClay

What server are you applying for
    Survival

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    Clayton

Country or Timezone
    (EDT) The United States of America.

Discord username KrazyClay#3230

---------------------------------------------

Why do you want to become staff?
    Recently the server I am applying for has been in a state of anarchy (Survival), and I would love to be able to help fix that. I would like to become a helper because of the rapid growth of ManaCube, with new players joining every day I want to be able to help more than I am capable of today. Also, I would like to become a helper to have players come to me with their questions and needs. I also have a recording software and have caught many cheaters, I now understand that it's not just the moderator's job to catch hackers all the time that's why I am active in chat and will look out for people asking questions or breaking the rules. It has also come to my attention that Survival needs more Helpers to help solve problems in-game. I am very active in-game ever since I joined Mana and plan to continue being active.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    225+ hours ( Used to play the server when it was called Minevast. )

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    6 - 8 hours a day

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    So far I have caught 9 cheaters/exploiters in survival, I feel like I could easily catch more as a legitimate staff member. I also know all the rules and if something doesn't seem right, I investigate further and find out the truth. I have greatly helped the survival community, ask around I'm sure people will tell you. I've helped many new members in survival by telling them all about the /p create and /p claim and assisted them by making sure all their land is claimed and protected.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    I have been staff on a Minecraft server before, twice actually.
    1st server - US.LICHCRAFT.COM, I was a moderator for more than 5 months and served the community until its shut down around a year ago. This server had around 1,000 people daily and was fairly popular, I had a 93% consistency rate during my time on this server.
    2nd server- DEADSHIFT.NET, I was an admin for 3 months until it was also shut down due to the lack of funding. This server was running on a modded version of Mine Craft and had around 100 people on it until its demise just around the new year of 2018.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    I am very patient with new players, taking time to explain how the server works and how they can claim their land, use the auction house / other features.

I am observant when something seems out of place I get to the bottom of it and find out what is truly going on.

I am a good communicator and able to make important decisions wisely at the right time.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    I believe the role of a staff member is to help new players learn how to play the server, and even the game if they are that new. I also believe the staff member's job is to make sure players are not cheating/exploiting. For what it is to be a staff member, it's a very humbling experience. It really makes you feel like you're making a difference in the community, and that's all I could ever ask for. You get to meet so many amazing people and get opened up to so many new opportunities. <3

Are you able to use recording software?
    Yes, I use Nvidia Geforce Experience.

Anything else we should know?
    I am able to record, compress and upload footage to #help on discord in under 5 minutes.

I also am able to speak Deutsch ( German).

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. WilboShakespeare

WilboShakespeare Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 8
    need a few more words to meet the requirement of 700

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. KrazyClay

KrazyClay Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 4
    Will add more, thank you.

4. WilboShakespeare

WilboShakespeare Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 8
    you only need about 30 more.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. KiteBetter

KiteBetter Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 16
    Hi there! You have met all the requirements needed to apply for staffing thus i will give this application a +1. First off your application is very detailed. The fact that you can spend 6-8 hours per day will be really helpful and also that you can speak deutsch will come in handy as some players who join the server cant speak english.Good Luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Purple4me

Purple4me Admin
    Admin Admin Helper Management Donator

Ratings:
    +1,091 / 46
    Thank you for taking the time to apply for Manacube Staff. I have good news, your application has passed the reviewing stages and has moved on to the next step.

Please note this does NOT mean you are accepted, we are now reviewing your history on the Manacube server and looking at your characteristics in more depth. You will be notified in the near future on any update we have regarding your application.

Also, be aware that staff do not discuss applications while moderating or playing in-game and do not reply to forum posts about specific staff applications. For questions, you may contact me on Discord at Purpz#3177.

The application will now be locked from public comments but still viewable.

Thank you,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.