Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Something we've all been hearing frequently lately. Our CPU usage has been spiking quite high recently, and we will be moving MineVast to a new dedicated machine this weekend.

CPU on our current dedi:
Intel Xeon E5-1650v2 6c/12t

CPU on our new dedi:
Intel Xeon 2x E5-2650v2 16c/32t

MV will hopefully run 2-3x smoother with this CPU upgrade.

The transferring of the files will take place sometime this weekend, and the servers will be offline for 1-3 hours to prevent rollback and corruption. ( We will most likely do this late at night EST )

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
I to, get lag spikes in skyblock, itll b fine, then ill drop to 5 fps for about 1 minute, then b fine for about 10

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
wow (ㆆ_ㆆ) no wonder, i was in a cave and i saw a emerald but i saw lava under it so i tryed to break it without getting burned so when i broke it, it came back so i did 2 times then i mistakely got burned and loss my kit (ᕗ ಠ︡益︠ಠ︠)ᕗ ! so thats why i quit factions

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
FPS is completely different. Our machine can't control or improve your FPS
Im just sayin that there are lag spikes that effect gameplay, ive noticed that they arent just on my end cuz when they happen, ppl say 'lag' in the chat at the same time i experience lag

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Currently we have Kitpvp, Factions, Skyblock, and Prison on our new machine.
Creative, Hub and Parkour 1 and 2 will be getting transferred soon as well.

The servers that will stay on our current machine our the Vote server, Bungee, Eluthria, Skywars, and any future servers we release.
(Note: Our current machine is not laggy, it was just laggy before because we had too much stress on it)