Lack of Attention for Creative

Do you agree with this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
The real reason why creative is dead is not because there's a lack of items or event etc.Its because not everyone is a great builder.If you aren't good at building,how are you going to get graded at all.Other servers like parkour don't require you to be a professional in order to play.

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
The real reason why creative is dead is not because there's a lack of items or event etc.Its because not everyone is a great builder.If you aren't good at building,how are you going to get graded at all.Other servers like parkour don't require you to be a professional in order to play.
actually, no server requires you to be a proffesional to play, it's a skill that's acquired over time, sure, some are "gifted" builders but not all of the great builders you see today started out that way, just like many pvpers and people who parkour, not everyone is great at something at the very start. I do agree building can be boring, which is why we decide to spice it up with events.

Also, grades aren't really the point of creative, creative really doesn't have a point, it's just building for fun! ;)

Klime

VIP
Ratings
108 1
Items? You get unlimited items LMFAO. You don't need special items. Also, there are plenty of events here. You think other places have more events? We all have equal amounts. You don't have to be a great builder. I'm not, but it is still fun. Build things and interact with friends, socialize and start flame wars :)! You don't need to be a professional. You need to be dedicated. There is a difference. Parkour, is the same. Actually, in parkour, you need to start more as a professional than Creative. You can get graded without being good. I'm not good but still, I got a C.