Lack of Proper Anticheat

To how many can you relate from below?

• Total voters

Alexondrou

Ratings
8 4
Many players are able to refer to this.

Peacefully playing on a normal day, running with my friend on the map and chasing noobs, he suddenly gets stuck in a block. I, trying to punch him out, witness him being kicked and a chat message, "(my friend) was kicked for AFK. Buy VIP+ to not recieve this kick"...

Getting targetted by hackers in your p3 diamond mid-1v1 another diamond. Targetted to the point both fair battlers have to escape the invasion with an enderpearl or team up against it.

Running around with your gang, you being the only one in p3. Turn around to turn on music with Spotify and return to see yourself getting bhopped by some kid who wiped your gang like dust. Phewww.

Scrolling through your Bandicam videos folders, seeking for the right video with the right hacker, having 20 different rule breaker videos and 100 back-up videos (vids make while pvping in chance to record an accidental hacker).

From these stories, dear Dacota, please just get an anticheat that is better than kicking for AFK when you get stuck in a block. I know you just got a new one, but today, infront of me a friend glithces in something and gets kicked for AFK. I know you're doing at least something, and I'm not really hurrying you, I'm just trying to make sure that an anticheat is in your plans.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hello Alex,

We have noticed that our anti cheat system hasn't been working, and was falsely banning players early this morning (This was resolved). However this is no excuse for you to make a public thread about "Lack of Proper AntiCheat". We are fully aware that the anticheat has been messing around, and Dacon is doing his best to find a solution.

There is no need to make a thread about every issue that you find that doesn't meet your "standards". We try to make this server as enjoyable as possible, just to get told otherwise in multiple forum threads. Next time please privately submit a bug report here, and a staff member will address and report it to find a solution to the problem.

Respectfully, JuanitoG

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
I would like to add on to Juanitos point, that you can upload these videos you have of hackers and report them here
http://forums.manacube.com/forums/player-reports/
By submitting a player report.
You cannot complain about hackers, when you have evidence to stop them and you aren't sharing this evidence with those who can deal with the situation. Staff will try to respond to your /reports in game, but there aren't always kitpvp staff online which is why player reports are useful.

I wish you all the best with reporting future hackers.

If you have any questions or issues about this feel free to PM myself or another staff member.

Alexondrou

Ratings
8 4
As I have once mentioned in the thread, I would be happy to report the hackers, however I recieve so many of videos with them that finding the right one and uploading it to YouTube is a horror of pain.

Thanks for informing me that the anticheat is at least being improved. My main point was not that it kicks falsely but it doesn't kick hackers fast enough. Anyways, if Dacon is working on something, I'm happy. :)

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
Alex I was in your position not that long ago.

- A system that might work in your folder is renaming it the moment you record the hacker.
- Another suggestion would be to change the order of the videos in the folder to "Date Modified". This might make finding the video easier.
- Something that might help with the "100" back-up videos, is making a separate folder for hacker videos so they are all in one spot. (Hacker videos being videos that 100% show a hacker or could.)

Swifhty

MVP+
iiSleepyVibes
iiSleepyVibes
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
The thing i can relate to is that i get bhopped while i try to turn on a spotify song for the rest i can't relate to anything