Lag Throughout The Worlds

Commodore_Sheep

PATRON
Commodore_Sheep
Commodore_Sheep
Patron
Ratings
Hello, I have only been on the server for over a week and so far I am loving it but one thing that always get me out of the mood of playing is lag.

From reading and talking to people in game this issue is server wide affecting all worlds. As you recently upgraded your hardware for the server if I am correct......

So was wondering if this is a network issue with the proxy or something, I was mainly seeing if there is anything in the works to help fix this or look at network settings, as especially on survival it can become unplayable for builders due to rollback.

Lots of people are spreading rumors on things that might be happening so just trying to help see if there's a plan in motion.

Sheep Out

Minedilplays

Ratings
When I first started playing on Manacube, lag wasn't much of a problem. There would be the occasional second of unresponsiveness, but it would otherwise be enjoyable to play. But for a while now, the servers just keep crashing. We know that Dacon moved to a new host or something, so that might be the reason. The prep of moving server locations and the fallout. But that's my reason for the lag.

Commodore_Sheep

PATRON
Commodore_Sheep
Commodore_Sheep
Patron
Ratings
I believe most staff only know as much as us.
I can agree to that, but wondering if there any answers instead of rumours that all. I understand they have started to do some changes especially on survival with 1.13 no longer being compatible and changing Hubs/Poxy settings.

VoidSamusss

MVP+
Voidoro
Voidoro
MVP+
Ratings
29 2
I can agree to that, but wondering if there any answers instead of rumours that all. I understand they have started to do some changes especially on survival with 1.13 no longer being compatible and changing Hubs/Poxy settings.
I myself do not play survival and cannot understand the frustration of a rollback but the lag issues are out of the hands of most staff members on the server, the proxy was suppose to be an upgrade to the server to make it much smoother, which it did for a while.
In my knowledge lag should have now stopped at least some so your experience of the server can hopefully be as good as ever.
-Also welcome to the server!

Commodore_Sheep

PATRON
Commodore_Sheep
Commodore_Sheep
Patron
Ratings
I myself do not play survival and cannot understand the frustration of a rollback but the lag issues are out of the hands of most staff members on the server, the proxy was suppose to be an upgrade to the server to make it much smoother, which it did for a while.
In my knowledge lag should have now stopped at least some so your experience of the server can hopefully be as good as ever.
-Also welcome to the server!
Thankyou, I have notice a great increase in performance over the last day so hoping it here to stay.

VoidSamusss

MVP+
Voidoro
Voidoro
MVP+
Ratings
29 2
Thankyou, I have notice a great increase in performance over the last day so hoping it here to stay.
Yes i agree, and i am sure we are not the only ones frustrated with how laggy the server can get (i know we're not) and we are also glad the performance is a bit better.