ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Hot

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
This is so not a insane and more of a expert.Like the jumps are hard sure butthe jumps is half of the reccomendation for insane

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Accidentally wrote insane lol, Apple can you change the wool to purple as tommorow I won’t be playing much thank you

Last edited:

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
I can't test it because you denied me but I will give it a -1 because the jumps look really messy and distracting from the build, and the build isn't that great. For example, it has chunky obvious worldedit sphere ears. It's better than your last ones though

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
ill Un deny you

Last edited:

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Why deny each other?Any way i would say the build may not be the best,It has much effort in it.The parkour is fine I say(mostly cause i made it).

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
This is so not a insane and more of a expert.Like the jumps are hard sure butthe jumps is half of the reccomendation for insane
I'll undeny him if he undenies me. Anyway, I'm not sure of the parkour in terms of if its the right difficulty but for me it looks too messy and random. Also you should've cleaned the build a lot more.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
Hope you get accepted dark +1

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
Hey Dark,
So I'm going to give you a +1. Because your detail is heroic and the theme is very phenomenal. Although, I don't think this would be an EXPERT map. I think it would just be a normal HARD map. Or an INSANE map. Mostly INSANE. Good luck!
If you look closer, it's not symmetrical and is made with cube and sphere worldedit tools, so I think that needs to be fixed first

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
drak why tf do you even bother commenting on these you make maps and we dont say that about yours if you do what you just did "jigglejigglepop said:" i hate you cause you r judging on other peoples maps unfairly, not nice and no ways to back up your reasons

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I can't test it because you denied me but I will give it a -1 because the jumps look really messy and distracting from the build, and the build isn't that great. For example, it has chunky obvious worldedit sphere ears. It's better than your last ones though
The map got a "little" update, if you can recheck it now :p (I think the map had some potential, so I try to patch the build with Dark and I think it's way better than before)

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
drak why tf do you even bother commenting on these you make maps and we dont say that about yours if you do what you just did "jigglejigglepop said:" i hate you cause you r judging on other peoples maps unfairly, not nice and no ways to back up your reasons
All my reasons are fair .-. you guys are the ones fake -1ing me
[DOUBLEPOST=1523752644,1523751762][/DOUBLEPOST]
The map got a "little" update, if you can recheck it now :p (I think the map had some potential, so I try to patch the build with Dark and I think it's way better than before)
i still think that the back flippers look to blocky, and that his shell is really messy and rushed.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
Btw i was joking about because the parkour jumps was made by me its good.Its just a joke.I also want to memtion the difficulty.Its first cp is like zennai tower.After hard jumps comes hh.The 2nd tower is like moray tower 3rd cp.The third cp is like goldminepk 3rd 4th cp conbined.The forth cp is about the difficulty of city's last cp.So I would say the map is about easier than zaphikiel and a tiny bit harder than moray tower.
Btw this message is posted before shinxray and dark patched it so idk if that was accurate.I will check it later.

Last edited:

_IComboZ

Ratings
2 2
k even though i clearly said dont quote my comment you still did thats the whole reason of my most recent comment (not including this one).You r quoting people's comments and it's annoying cause you could just not comment on the map saying something negative when it's a bad reason to say something about it that is negative.Dont quote this

Status
Not open for further replies.