Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
k even though i clearly said dont quote my comment you still did thats the whole reason of my most recent comment (not including this one).You r quoting people's comments and it's annoying cause you could just not comment on the map saying something negative when it's a bad reason to say something about it that is negative.Dont quote this
I agree

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
k even though i clearly said dont quote my comment you still did thats the whole reason of my most recent comment (not including this one).You r quoting people's comments and it's annoying cause you could just not comment on the map saying something negative when it's a bad reason to say something about it that is negative.Dont quote this
I'll quote what I want

taylorisbasic

Ratings
42 3
i don't like you at all and you didnt build, like, any of this, but +1 because it still looks cool

Dark88

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 18
Taylor I built it, shinx just edited and helped me with it

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello guys!

I am happy to inform you all that this course is being accepted! The build looks great and it definitely represents its theme. The theme is original, as there is no Lapras parkour in Parkour. The jumps are nice and interesting, as they are varied and aren't repetitive. The course is a bit short, but the difficulty makes up for it. Overall, the build looks great and represents its theme, the theme is original, and the parkour is nice, interesting, and varied. Nice job! :D

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future! :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.