Leaving for a bit...

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
So, I'm going to be taking a break from Manacube. There are several reasons why but the main reason is whenever I try to feel happy on the server, it always backfires when I get called a 'Fake' or people don't think I'm actually a person. It was a tough decision but I've decided it would be best. I might hang out for a little bit, but I'm not going to be on all the time anymore. I have been losing friendships with so many people because of this and it's making a huge impact on me. I'm still young, so I want to be able to enjoy the world while I can. I think breaking away for a bit will help. When I come back, I can be a whole new person. I can be better, nicer, and I'll have more patience.

I'll miss you guys.. <3 (At least some of you ;3)

~MaddieSaysRawr/Maddie

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
I might have not known you that well, but I sure have seen you on quite a lot. You seem very nice and I hope the break will do you good! :D

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Yo Maddie. First of, you can always message me on discord, if you need me and 2nd I know what you mean and to be honest, it depends on which server parts you are playing on. If you want a more chill and appreciated community part, you should start playing Skyblock/Islands for example, what I also did. Also if people hate and do not appreciate, just either /ignore them or ignore them just by seeing them, but not giving reactions back. I know it can be really frustrating and especially for younger people, like you.
They are not worth it, talking to you, if they are rude or disrespectful, because you are one of the nicest people I know.
Feel free to message me! Peace :D

Shron

maddiesaysrawr

MVP+
duskhaven
duskhaven
MVP+
Ratings
61 3
Yo Maddie. First of, you can always message me on discord, if you need me and 2nd I know what you mean and to be honest, it depends on which server parts you are playing on. If you want a more chill and appreciated community part, you should start playing Skyblock/Islands for example, what I also did. Also if people hate and do not appreciate, just either /ignore them or ignore them just by seeing them, but not giving reactions back. I know it can be really frustrating and especially for younger people, like you.
They are not worth it, talking to you, if they are rude or disrespectful, because you are one of the nicest people I know.
Feel free to message me! Peace :D

Shron
The emotions are real ;c Thanks so much for being there for me! c;