Leaving Manacube...?

NotTwisty

ELITE
poohStinks
poohStinks
ELITE
Ratings
Well Than Guess i wus Wrong but Early in the Season u were the Horse don't try and lie <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Well Than Guess i wus Wrong but Early in the Season u were the Horse don't try and lie <3
FINE I admit... I was the horse earlier in the season. Seriously tho, STOP EXPOSING ME!!

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
I don't really know you but I do wish the best for you and hope one day you return.
:thumbsup:

NotTwisty

ELITE
poohStinks
poohStinks
ELITE
Ratings
I knew i was right lmao, Hope you come back soon!!! <3

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
I'm assuming she means there was a specific trigger for her response. And with some mental episodes, you might say things simply out of anger or frustration, even if you don't have a target for them, which is what I imagine happened here. I don't know you personally, but if you aren't familiar with common poor mental health symptoms, this may seem foreign to you.
yeah I don't have any mental health issues, so I'm completely unfamiliar to these kinds of things.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hey ;)
Thank you so much for being an awesome friend. If you ever feel like you need to vent, please do message me on Instagram or on the forums here, if you still don’t have discord - I’d love to be able to catch up with you often.
Sometimes managing emotions can be hard. I totally understand. Just try to monitor yourself, or catch yourself before you say something you mayybeee shouldn’t.
Maybe having a coping method or a way to calm down will help. Some methods definitely work better than others - Meditation, slow breathing, listening to music, talking to friends etc. But in the end, you’ll be much better off! again, thank you so much for being a fantastic friend. Don’t ever feel down. Love you. <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hey ;)
Thank you so much for being an awesome friend. If you ever feel like you need to vent, please do message me on Instagram or on the forums here, if you still don’t have discord - I’d love to be able to catch up with you often.
Sometimes managing emotions can be hard. I totally understand. Just try to monitor yourself, or catch yourself before you say something you mayybeee shouldn’t.
Maybe having a coping method or a way to calm down will help. Some methods definitely work better than others - Meditation, slow breathing, listening to music, talking to friends etc. But in the end, you’ll be much better off! again, thank you so much for being a fantastic friend. Don’t ever feel down. Love you. <3
Thank you Anxii, I won't forget you... and I think that with time, this whole mess will be fixed. I know that with the somewhat recent happening of me being perm muted- people were... disappointed to say the least. I feel like maybe I took it harder than most, but I don't know if anyone realizes what it means for me... or for my reputation. But who cares, I just want ya'll to be happy.
I have been told to seek help in real life and to avoid sharing with the internet because... I'm sure everyone here can agree- I'm extremely argumentative when you start rubbing me the wrong way. And there are a lot of ways to do that...
So, that's why I want to try and avoid using the internet so much... tho I miss u guys a lot. But, I think it's best for my own health and the safety of Manacube.
I love you all, and like I said... maybe one day I'll return, but I can't go and rush it at this point... I'm in no position to make those calls. More than anything, I need to realize that bad things are gonna happen, and there's nothing u can do about it. What I can do, is control how I react to situations... and know that everyday is a new day and new opportunities waiting for me.
I don't know why I've never been able to control myself in the past- but I'm hoping that during this "break" I'll be able to find the answers I'm looking for.
Either way... I wish you all the best
~Stormy

Last edited:

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Wish you best of luck. Hope you find your way in life, and hope you can get the help you need to deal with any problems you have.
Thanks Geshultz, I won't forget how you always had faith in me. A true friend indeed.

W4lkhen

W4lkhen
W4lkhen
Ratings
i know life can be hard sometimes and for your situation it must be really hard. Your sanity is wayy more important that playing minecraft. take care and dont give up <3