Leaving MV

Piggles

Donator
Ratings
15 2
Hello Guys, I have left mv today, and i have had my ups and downs, but this was the best server i could ever play on. Being with you guys and your support was a greatness that nobody else could achieve. I am sincerely thankful for the amount of courage and joy you have all have been bringing to me. If i were to choose another server, I wouldn't, because you guys are the only ones who can make me smile and laugh to enjoy my experience. So, thank you all for making my day here at Minevast, and letting me be my very happiest.

Charlie Bowdery

Donator
Ratings
They always come back, it's the way of life. Sad to see you go though.
Coff coff, like me LOL.
Hello Guys, I have left mv today, and i have had my ups and downs, but this was the best server i could ever play on. Being with you guys and your support was a greatness that nobody else could achieve. I am sincerely thankful for the amount of courage and joy you have all have been bringing to me. If i were to choose another server, I wouldn't, because you guys are the only ones who can make me smile and laugh to enjoy my experience. So, thank you all for making my day here at Minevast, and letting me be my very happiest.
All the best too you and glad you enjoyed your time at MineVast! You'll be back when you realise the second you join our community, you know where you belong and therefore will always return! All the best too you anyways Luke :)

NickTheKidHD

MineVast will never be the same! You were everyone's fave minecraft player and if we were bored we would know where to go.
If you see my coment please tell us where your going and if you will ever come back and light up our Minecraft Lives! From the guy you always hated! NickTheKidHD! See you Bra! P.S. Promice to come back and come see yoy friends and Eli! Once again! Bye Bra, We shall all miss you! ;):(