Ratings
159 26
Officially banned Taco Bell Franchise

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
Hello everyone This is the story so far enjoy: "you all seem to love your Donald Trump and sea food" :p

Hello My name is bob and I live in Asia For dinner today I am going to eat a tuna mayo sandwich with.. Tomato, and I LOVE... Horse radish on my cat, I am currently In a speedo with My best friend who's name is Bubba From forest gump and likes to swim and eat Shrimp with his family in A house, We hang out alot of times & like to make dank memes while we are Eating on a... log with alot of mutanted ants that make us want to.. Dance while the sun sets. But I have no legs So there is a problem..Anyway He murdered a whole village I ate some cheese to I can use my arms but I can't use my legs ..But I got new legs & Started walking to McDonald's so I Got some Chicken Mc Nuggets & a Burger King Whopper which gave me Cancer let me rephrase that, Terminal Cancer! And food poisoning which made me Cancel my screening for "The new housewives of atlanta"... we eat meteors and are the reason that the world hasn't died 151.64 times Anyways, we walked down to the beach... With our Gucci flip flops but A giant wave swept us out to sea, then... The little mermaid carried us safe to shore where We saw Donald Trump... And gave him a taco which Caused him to question where we got the taco... We got the taco from mexico... And he didn't like it so he Threw it into the ocean Then built a wall He had Mexico pay for it and they weren't happy before walking off to trump towers, where he he made a sand castle at the beach, then threw a football at my face and yelled Let's make America Great again. After this, we had decided to go eat at taco bell despite the fact that he build a wall keeping all the taco bell ingredients from being imported in when we saw a huge floating taco airship thrust against wall, destroying a hole into the side, that even shot pizza ... and gave all of mexio-merica a health disparity The telletubies then showed up and started to climb onto a Trump Tower and Donald Trump fired them and said that they Were obese pieces of crap that... always stole his food and.. possibly work in collusion with the Officially banned Taco Bell Franchise after we went to see a movie.. that was called "The Making of DONALD TRUMP, The Movie!"

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
But I saw the movie anyways....Donald Trump was kissing a

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
had to find a way of getting them again...

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
He hacked into twitter and gave himself 69Million followers

aly

Donator
Ratings
79 1
"You look like an orange...

I52SI

Forum Expert