Lets talk about Prison...

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 22
Attention Prisoners,

So as many of you know, our Prison has fallen into disarray and we've been ignoring it for a while now... this is all about to change. We've decided to completely revamp the system and convert Prison into an OP Prison, which some of you many be thrilled about.

I will be spearheading this project with the help from a good friend, Utes. @Utes will be our new Prison Admin and will be managing the server for us. What this revamp includes is a complete reset of your ranks, money, plots and everything else that you hold dear. This will be released within the new two weeks, so put it in your calendars!

Below are a list of things that you can expect to see in the new OP Prison;
  • New kits
  • Some new mines
  • PvPing areas around the prison
  • Hidden activities
  • Quests/jobs
  • Dungeons - prison related
  • Custom mobs/bosses and loot
  • Custom enchantments
  • Cool donor features
  • Cool voting rewards
  • Key crates
  • Gang System - including gang wars
  • > And so much more
If you would like to suggest anything that you wish to see in our new Prison server then just leave it below in a comment.

I'll be updating this thread every couple of days to include images of anything new to keep you all updated on the process.

Your not-so-loving Warden,
Dylan. <3

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
Suggestion: More Staff On Prison, At Least Helpers 2-4 Helpers To Find Illegal Stuff And Check Every Plot/Inventory Of Each Player.
Everything Else Is Great!
-Alex

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Hey dylan im a super dedicated from my rank on prison (Im Z) id love to be staff and help out with the new prison

-Plz keep in touch Cheech4

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Aww man its getting reset! I was rank Q and had a awesome plot, o well

Can we keep our ranks somehow?

darn it just spammed

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
:( Will we get to keep our plots and ranks? I know Ive worked really hard with others to get myself to X and to make a massive and well working "Drug Busting" group and build. I would hate to see it all gone :(

Ignore all that above. I re-read the post. It still sucks to see people that worked so hard to get to mines like "Z" and stuff be reset. There must be something you can do to allow us to keep our ranks.

Last edited:

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
:( Will we get to keep our plots and ranks? I know Ive worked really hard with others to get myself to X and to make a massive and well working "Drug Busting" group and build. I would hate to see it all gone :(

Ignore all that above. I re-read the post. It still sucks to see people that worked so hard to get to mines like "Z" and stuff be reset. There must be something you can do to allow us to keep our ranks.
I Think We Should Get At Least The Money That We Lost On All Ranks!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
This is the first time the Prison server has been reset in almost a year, its been long over-due. You wont be receiving any compensation due to how the prison is changing.
Thank you @Dynsalir for this. Will you have any idea of how the kits will work? I mean, Im Sponsor so I'd like to know if Im still going to have some sort of "OP" Pick for the reset. Thanks.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Im so exicted im currently Z... time to get on dat prison grind agian!!!

Mahalouker

Donator
Ratings
Nice changes, I am certainly excited about the big update; hopefully there will be more people on and some more PvP related parts. A good prison on a server can get so many more new players a server, so good luck Dynslair and Ute!

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Attention Prisoners,

So as many of you know, our Prison has fallen into disarray and we've been ignoring it for a while now... this is all about to change. We've decided to completely revamp the system and convert Prison into an OP Prison, which some of you many be thrilled about.

I will be spearheading this project with the help from a good friend, Utes. @Utes will be our new Prison Admin and will be managing the server for us. What this revamp includes is a complete reset of your ranks, money, plots and everything else that you hold dear. This will be released within the new two weeks, so put it in your calendars!

Below are a list of things that you can expect to see in the new OP Prison;
  • New kits
  • Some new mines
  • PvPing areas around the prison
  • Hidden activities
  • Quests/jobs
  • Dungeons - prison related
  • Custom mobs/bosses and loot
  • Custom enchantments
  • Cool donor features
  • Cool voting rewards
  • Key crates
  • Gang System - including gang wars
  • > And so much more
If you would like to suggest anything that you wish to see in our new Prison server then just leave it below in a comment.

I'll be updating this thread every couple of days to include images of anything new to keep you all updated on the process.

Your not-so-loving Warden,
Dylan. <3
Yay, A new prison. Hopefully you can use that shankoff arena I made around a year ago as it was intended for prison anyway. :p