Lets talk about Prison...

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Its not I talked to hydro he said two week was an estimate and prison isnt ready yet...

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
Lol that GIF though dyn.

Dyn plz pm me about staff on the new prison
I Disagree about You Being Staff .-. You Have To Apply, Not Just Ask Staff To Make You From Staff... I Think Thats Unfair, Plus, In Prison, You Are Kinda Ignoring, Mean, Etc. ( You Have A GirlFriend In The Game, And You Dont Even Know Her In Real Life )

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
LOL just becuase I dont pay attetion to chat doesnt mean im ignoring... And sometimes im an a bad mood... But I never take it out on other players. And my gf... thats just ingame fun lol. I got bored when I got Z. Also I dont give money to ppl every 5 seconds bcuz thats how much you beg for money and when I do daily giveaways between (10k and 100k) you guys get mad cuz u dont win the easy challenges(Parkour, Say something in chat, find me at a mine, trivia)

I just wanted to now if I applied now would that be ok... so stop hating

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I wanted to be staff on the old prison... I applied but didn't have skype then so I was auto denied

Can I please live my life with out you trying to control it... thanks!

Also plz don't dislike all my posts lol...

Dood what is your ign anyways I don't recognize you

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I Disagree about You Being Staff .-. You Have To Apply, Not Just Ask Staff To Make You From Staff... I Think Thats Unfair, Plus, In Prison, You Are Kinda Ignoring, Mean, Etc. ( You Have A GirlFriend In The Game, And You Dont Even Know Her In Real Life )
Alex was right. You shouldn't be asking for a Guard rank here, or anything here. The proper area would be in the "Staff Applications." And anyways, You're a drug dealer that I've dealt with before. You say you had changed but still, I find drugs and farms and all sorts of illegal items that all link back to you. I'm sorry Cheech, But I highly doubt @Dynsalir or any other guard will accept you as a new guard in the prison because of your rudeness, illegal item trade and dealings, and for asking for a rank here. I'm sorry if this reply bothers anyone, This is just my opinion. Cheech shouldn't have asked in this thread.

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
Alex was right. You shouldn't be asking for a Guard rank here, or anything here. The proper area would be in the "Staff Applications." And anyways, You're a drug dealer that I've dealt with before. You say you had changed but still, I find drugs and farms and all sorts of illegal items that all link back to you. I'm sorry Cheech, But I highly doubt @Dynsalir or any other guard will accept you as a new guard in the prison because of your rudeness, illegal item trade and dealings, and for asking for a rank here. I'm sorry if this reply bothers anyone, This is just my opinion. Cheech shouldn't have asked in this thread.
Yes And He Still Does That, He Still Has Illegal Items, I Have Proof, And Reports.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I was asking if I could apply for staff now and I would be staff in the new prison and back off I am not rude.

I really dont care what you guys say you guys haven't been on minevast as much as me and you should calm down

Wanna apply for my new minevast clan guys? http://forums.minevast.com/threads/static.2669/#post-12483 thats the URL!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I was asking if I could apply for staff now and I would be staff in the new prison and back off I am not rude.

If you were asking to re-apply, Please go to http://forums.minevast.com/forums/staff-applications/ . This should've been watched and warned by now, considering the fact that you keep bringing it up. You have been rude to alot of players and I have proof, So please, You need to stop lying and be a considerate player on Minevast.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
If I was going to warn anyone it would be AlexSoldier and Eyeless_Tenshi. Cheech did not ask for staff. He asked to talk to Dylan about staff. Cheech knows how to apply and Alex and Eyeless Tenshi should not be insulting him in forums just because he has a question about prison staff.

Also drugs are part of the prison game and have no impact on qualifications for staff. Having a drug farm is not "bad". If it was, they wouldn't be abailable in game.

Finally, please let moderators handle the forums and treat other players with respect.

Purpz

Alex Garcia

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
72 14
If I was going to warn anyone it would be AlexSoldier and Eyeless_Tenshi. Cheech did not ask for staff. He asked to talk to Dylan about staff. Cheech knows how to apply and Alex and Eyeless Tenshi should not be insulting him in forums just because he has a question about prison staff.

Also drugs are part of the prison game and have no impact on qualifications for staff. Having a drug farm is not "bad". If it was, they wouldn't be abailable in game.

Finally, please let moderators handle the forums and treat other players with respect.

Purpz
But Just... Please Tell Him To.. Just Apply or do a Conversation With Dylan... Not On This Thread...

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86

Purpz
Thank you Purps, Im sorry for any issues I may have caused. Although no Moderators have been able to see this post or just were ignoring it as I knew from. Im sorry for anything, To Cheech as well. I agree that treating players with respect is a big thing that needs to be watched over, Because Cheech does not do that. I hope to see changes in him/her in the future.
~Tenshi

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey tenshi go to general discusion and click on "The New Cheech" made just for you