LichKingtkz - Build Team Application

About you I am very kind with good social skills. I love to interact with people and make friends. I have helped others with their plots in the past and have never gotten bad feedback afterwards.

What is your Minecraft username? LichKingtkz

How old are you? 19

Country or Timezone Australia

What is your Discord username? LichKingtkz#0914

How many hours do you have on the creative server? 24 hours

Your skills Design/Detailing are my best skills but I also have good scaffolding and team skills as well as taking care of others and never causing arguments/disputes.

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team I love working as a team as I can learn other peoples build styles and make friends.

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at I am best at small houses and Landscaping but I am absolutely horrid at large houses.

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper? yes i do.

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes) no I haven't so I thought it would be a great idea to try it out and help people with building techniques and skills.

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link) I don't know how to put screenshots here but if you email me at tarkynzammit on Gmail I will gladly send screenshots.

Last edited: