Life changing!

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
This Community is awesome and great! I've made some new friends on here and the people are amazing!
And to be honest i had a rough period in my life. I just couldn't find the light at the end of the hole.
But than i went on this server [3 years ago] I started on parkour, than i went to survival.

At the parkour i was just playing but there happened not that much.

But the first thing i saw when I joined Survival at the beginning, was that I saw all the people welcoming me and helping me to get started!
At that point my life was getting better! i was feeling more confident about myself and started to make a ladder to get out of this hole.
At this point of my life is that i'm feeling alright and that my ladder has become even bigger than the hole was!

So i want to say to all people that are having a rough time right now!
Don't give up and keep building your ladder! When your building the ladder to get out of your hole your life is getting as well.
You just need some helping and an amazing community to be loved in and to love people!

And the people that aren't nice, don't even listen to them. In real life just ignore them, what I mean with that is just walk away from them.
If the people say something bad on the server just ignore them, the server has a great command for that! /ignore [name]

Have a Nice day!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
This Community is awesome and great! I've made some new friends on here and the people are amazing!
And to be honest i had a rough period in my life. I just couldn't find the light at the end of the hole.
But than i went on this server [3 years ago] I started on parkour, than i went to survival.

At the parkour i was just playing but there happened not that much.

But the first thing i saw when I joined Survival at the beginning, was that I saw all the people welcoming me and helping me to get started!
At that point my life was getting better! i was feeling more confident about myself and started to make a ladder to get out of this hole.
At this point of my life is that i'm feeling alright and that my ladder has become even bigger than the hole was!

So i want to say to all people that are having a rough time right now!
Don't give up and keep building your ladder! When your building the ladder to get out of your hole your life is getting as well.
You just need some helping and an amazing community to be loved in and to love people!

And the people that aren't nice, don't even listen to them. In real life just ignore them, what I mean with that is just walk away from them.
If the people say something bad on the server just ignore them, the server has a great command for that! /ignore [name]

Have a Nice day!
Dude you’re the best! Can’t wait to meet you in-game, I’m so glad you got out of that rough patch.

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
having a good time in survival? times really have changed
what do you mean with that? "times really have changed"? im sorry, but i dont understand what you are trying to say.

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
survival usually is toxic asf lmfao
thats true... but the people i know and read in the chat are the people that i like the most and are the nicest people i know.
like Skepticy, Zoqzey and much more! and the people know for themself to who i like of are the nicest!

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
survival usually is toxic asf lmfao
I really have to disagree with you on this point. Although chat can get teally toxic sometimes, I think it’s going down from say, a week or two ago.

Last edited:

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
I really have to disagree with you on this point. Although chat can get teally toxic sometimes, I think it’s going down from say, a week or two ago.
I know the chat can be toxic, really toxic... But what i've learned from my time i was getting out of that hole is, that the people that are toxic, just want attantion and want to be noticed. That can be cause they dont get that much attention from their parents or friends or I dont know what.
But so far i'm now is that the most people that are active on survival are the nicest, like the ranked people are nice, but also some normal players (SOME!)
but you're right... the people can be toxic.... but how i handle with them is I just dont react to them and if its really toxic maybe the staff can handle it...

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
Thats great man! You should come back too parkour tho ;)
Thank you!
And maybe i will come back a few times... cause i have finished all the easy courses, so now i'm trying to finish all medium courses...
maybe you can see me?

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
71 4
honesty i joined this server in 2016 and have just played survival since then, i just love this community. And i have made a lot of good friends here.