Photo (sorry i can only make 1)
1547317149601.png

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
Well for starters, there are many floating island themed parkours, but even if this is considered an original theme the islands are quite small and basic details, You could try adding some parkour on the island going up into the clouds to a teleporter or a jump pad (black wool) and make the map a little bit more interesting. Also instead of just bonemealing some saplings you could try making your own custom trees.

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
Well for starters, there are many floating island themed parkours, but even if this is considered an original theme the islands are quite small and basic details, You could try adding some parkour on the island going up into the clouds to a teleporter or a jump pad (black wool) and make the map a little bit more interesting. Also instead of just bonemealing some saplings you could try making your own custom trees.
thanks for the advise ill try making it more original and better

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hi EzGirlPvP

Unfortunately you map submission has been REJECTED. The majority of the parkour is floating and detached which isn't good fun. The theme is also unoriginal as there are lots of floating island maps already. The parkour was also quite confusing and there's a part I still don't know how you're meant to do (second island). Other then that the parkour was kind of varied and the build was appealing. Thanks for submitting your map and I hope to see more from you in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.