List of all Enchants & Their max levels.

I'd like for a list of all the max levels of the custom enchants to be posted somewhere. I'm having a hard time finding out what the max level to each is and it would be much easier if there was a forum post somewhere. If there is already a forum post, I couldn't find it so maybe make it easier to find.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Hi. Most of the enchants can be found here. Not all but it’s what you get for now :).

Hi. Most of the enchants can be found here. Not all but it’s what you get for now :).
I do appreciate this, but that list is most definitely outdated. There are new/different enchants now. Also I've noticed the Max levels are definitely wrong. All of the obtainable enchants are viewable through the /ce menu in game, but it tells nothing about the max level of the enchants. I'm just asking for a higher staff member to shed light upon the max levels. I'm not saying players are unreliable, but with what I've seen from Andre's post is that his information is wrong. I'd rather an official post be made by a staff member with accurate & reliable information. Thanks for trying to assist though.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Oh Sorry, I didn’t realise that it was outdated. <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON