List of things broken in Skyblock (Report A Bug isn't working)

Okay so this is a list of things I've found that are broken so far in Skyblock:
1. Literally any perks gained from rankups. For example /craft for non-donors, Ancient trials which is a big one, and the /kit resource
2. Zombie spawners/grinders. When Killing zombie stacks in a grinder they have the tendency to either dissappear completely or glitch through the wall when dying. This is the only mob so far that I know does this.
3. A few of the custom enchants are broken.
-Headless does not drop Heads from players
-Farcast pulls the shooter towards the player that is shot (Not how it's described and doubtful that is how it should work)
-Shackle pulls the player towards mobs that are hit (Most certainly not how it is described and doubtful that that is how it should work)
-All Inquisitive enchants are broken, haven't tested experience personally but odds are it's broken if inquisitive is.
4. Mystic Armour bonus is broken
5. Beacon buffs seem to override stronger buffs given by your armour, stronger buffs are not usually overridden by weaker ones
6. Apparently mcmmo fishing is bugged, i'm not sure if removing the enchanted armour from fishing was intentional or not.
7. Island challenge rewards are disappointing especially when you get to the last quest set and it's only one quest and the reward is 1 diamond
8. Not sure if people were joking about this or not but apparently non donors are able to mine spawners with silk. This doesn't really bother me like the other things do but you should probably know.

There could be more but I either don't remember them or others haven't told me

Ratings
Only thing I've noticed with fishing is the almost abnormal rates of RARE and EPIC fish; otherwise it's quite fun and balanced-ish.

Another problem is the absolute ridiculous amount of lag after the server has been up for more than a few hours. It is a random spike that haults everything on the server and it last for a few seconds. It is occurring every 30 seconds roughly and it's absolutely annoying for everyone.