Listen, I paid for voxel...

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
Hey y'all its horsay

We've all been bitching about it for awhile, and it's about voxel being broken. I paid for this package and I wanna make the most of it. We all do

Pls fix ?

lovemaze

Dedicated Member
MVP+
kuchis
kuchis
MVP+
Ratings
250 15
to be fair, they are working on a brand new gamemode which is hopefully coming out soon, we just have to be patient as they kinda have more important things they're working on atm.
Yeah but nobody is paying for olympus and we paid for voxel, plus it's probably changi the plugin which can be done in a day??(i hope)

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
Yeah but nobody is paying for olympus and we paid for voxel, plus it's probably changi the plugin which can be done in a day??(i hope)
That is true but Dacon is trying his best, he has a lot on his plate just now as you can understand.

Ratings
3 2
its all good and well to be busy but then you have new people like me come along and spend money on it as well, if its broken it should be removed from the shop
-edit- or compensated with plots ;)

Last edited:

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
Having players purchase something which doesn’t even work should have attention bought to it no matter how busy they might be, because it’s false advertisement and unfair. Obviously I understand they are busy with Olympus, but it’s not right to leave it on the store for players to continue to purchase if it doesn’t even work. Just my opinion.

Jxson

PATRON
Jxson
Jxson
Patron
Ratings
137 6
Issue has been resolved.
Players can now use Voxel Sniper again.

Abxurd

ELITE
Abxurd
Abxurd
ELITE
Ratings
its all good and well to be busy but then you have new people like me come along and spend money on it as well, if its broken it should be removed from the shop
-edit- or compensated with plots ;)
Yeah, I agree.

NotCoolHammers

MVP+
Mi_kel
Mi_kel
MVP+
Ratings
Hey y'all its horsay

We've all been bitching about it for awhile, and it's about voxel being broken. I paid for this package and I wanna make the most of it. We all do

Pls fix ?
A lot of things have been broken recently including Voxel Sniper and there are still countless things that need to be worked out on the Creative server. Judging by the popularity of the creative server right now, it may take a while to sort out the current issues, as high ranking staff are more focused on larger servers like Olympus or the two Skyblock servers.