Listen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeeJ

Banned
Ratings
3 13
All I know is that I was muted for even longer even though I was already muted and then I got banned for a week for making partys and deleting them. This server is cheeks I got fucking raided and staff didn't do shit about it. And then some sjws started tryna roast me so I baked them into submission and then they all started talking shit when I got muted and I couldn't defend myself. Dumbass mod frequestautism or sum like that banned me for a week for something that I should be banned for at most a day this shit is trash back to hypixel I go im refunding this bullshit ass rank that gives me ./glow and that's about it. I fucking dare any of u to reply.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
You were mute evading so you were banned.
If you wish to appeal please do here: https://forums.manacube.com/support/open
I did not do nothing about people taking stuff from you. I told you REPEATEDLY that nothing could be done as your base was unclaimed.

ThreeeJ

Banned
Ratings
3 13
You were mute evading so you were banned.
If you wish to appeal please do here: https://forums.manacube.com/support/open
I did not do nothing about people taking stuff from you. I told you REPEATEDLY that nothing could be done as your base was unclaimed.
Sounds like liberal shit to me how about u ban that toxic piece of shit he has 111million and he decides to claim my cactus farm that gives u 13k every 20 minutes and all my chest with my loot and then proceeds to poor lava every where like it’s Pompeii . Listen if I was staff his downsyndrome unloved abomination to the lord ass would be out the fucking door for being a dickhead and thinking this is factions. I’ve come to peace with you staff being completely useless in every sense of the phrase I ask you just unban me or move the ban down to a day or a couple hours

Last edited:

D4NLav

MVP+
D4NLav
D4NLav
MVP+
Ratings
12 2
Dude relax, just chill. The moderators can only do what they can and whatever the outcome is you need to respect it.

Flaming and being toxic here isn't going to help.

EDIT: Just read the replies more in depth, if your base was unclaimed there's nothing the moderators can do anyway, you just need to make sure your land is claimed next time. I feel bad for you but that's how it is.

ThreeeJ

Banned
Ratings
3 13
Dude relax, just chill. The moderators can only do what they can and whatever the outcome is you need to respect it.

Flaming and being toxic here isn't going to help.

EDIT: Just read the replies more in depth, if your base was unclaimed there's nothing the moderators can do anyway, you just need to make sure your land is claimed next time. I feel bad for you but that's how it is.
Repect this enchanted leather dick dumbass I’m not going to respect some bullshit ass rule from a Minecraft server staff you talk about staff as if they’re irl law enforcement and it’s cringy not to even mention nobody asked you nobody knows you and this has nothing to do with you so scafuckingdaddle

D4NLav

MVP+
D4NLav
D4NLav
MVP+
Ratings
12 2
Repect this enchanted leather dick dumbass I’m not going to respect some bullshit ass rule from a Minecraft server staff you talk about staff as if they’re irl law enforcement and it’s cringy not to even mention nobody asked you nobody knows you and this has nothing to do with you so scafuckingdaddle
Like I said, profanity will get you no where. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.