Listen.

Aidan622006

VIP
Ratings
72 2
Did you know there is a sign limit on sky block. If you want more the 750 signs you have to pay. That's so stupid.

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I had no clue that there was a sign limit either. Now I'm aware that there is. xD
I suppose it's there to prevent a heap of lag constantly. Who uses that many signs? *Generally curious*

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
To be honest I don't know why you would want to place down so many signs on skyblock. I mean possibly for Igs but most people don't need to place down so many signs, guess that's a little unfortunate that you have to pay but for most people it's not really a big issue.
- TheProTroller

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I had no clue that there was a sign limit either. Now I'm aware that there is. xD
I suppose it's there to prevent a heap of lag constantly. Who uses that many signs? *Generally curious*
Literally just about to say the same thing.

dylannn

MVP+
dadbanger69
dadbanger69
MVP+
Ratings
And to prevent too many shops I guess?

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
It makes sense there is a sign limit tbh, in large amounts signs can cause massive frame drop. Same thing with item frames and chests, I thank my friend P2 for showing me chest lag on survival lol. I do understand it can be annoying but it's just to keep our gamemode lag less as possible.
More so looking at the bigger picture, with how popular the Skyblock realms are the lag can already be noticable enough... so these restrictions are just to keep everything running smoothly :cool:

Thank you letting me know there was a sign limit, you learn new things everyday :)

Also, you can only buy island and hopper extenders from the shop! So 750 signs will have to do the job xD

ranged<3

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
i will recommend you to use this works the same as sigh good for all kind of farm cactus and ig and .....mobs

Capture132.PNG