Liz's Introduction

Ratings
Hello!!

I'm Liz. My IGN is "readyforit."

I just joined the Mana community recently but I am already in love with the server. The amount of parkour and the community engagement has been amazing. Clearly this server is one of generosity and care.

I don't really know what to say about myself, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

If you see me in game please say hello!!

<3
Liz

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hey Liz!
I am happy to see that you are enjoying the server and I hope to see you soon :D

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Heyo! My name is also Liz but I prefer nicknames as I find it's pretty common + don't think the name fits me. I was orginally going to be named "Rosella" so you can call me that or any variation of it (examples: Rose, Rosey, Ella, and a friend even calls me Stella). c: My IGN is Napkinz and I mostly play Survival so if you see me on be sure to say hello!

What servers on Mana are you planning to play? I presume parkour as you mentioned it but are you going to expand out to other gamemodes?

I know it can be a little bit hard to get into a new community as you don't really know who to talk to or about what but if you'd like you can message me on Discord. ^_^ My Discord tag is Napkinz#0723.

Ratings
Heyo! My name is also Liz but I prefer nicknames as I find it's pretty common + don't think the name fits me. I was orginally going to be named "Rosella" so you can call me that or any variation of it (examples: Rose, Rosey, Ella, and a friend even calls me Stella). c: My IGN is Napkinz and I mostly play Survival so if you see me on be sure to say hello!

What servers on Mana are you planning to play? I presume parkour as you mentioned it but are you going to expand out to other gamemodes?

I know it can be a little bit hard to get into a new community as you don't really know who to talk to or about what but if you'd like you can message me on Discord. ^_^ My Discord tag is Napkinz#0723.
I am mostly playing parkour at the moment, but I have taken a bit of time on Prison. However, I am open to all the game modes cause this server has a great selection!!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Liz and welcome on the forum !
Happy to see that you like the server, I'm a lot connected on Parkour, so if you need some help, feel free to ask me ! (Like you did a hour ago ;3; )
Good luck for completing maps on Parkour too, I've already seen some people breaking their mouses because of rage (Not me for the moment), Prison is also a good game to chill a bit (But Parkour is chill too eh ? :D)
I hope to see you again soon !

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
I am mostly playing parkour at the moment, but I have taken a bit of time on Prison. However, I am open to all the game modes cause this server has a great selection!!
If you ever want to play Survival, feel free to ask to join my party. ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here. Also, thank you for the follow. <3

Ratings
Welcome to the server Liz, I've always been bad at Parkour, could use some tips. Anyway! Welcome to manacube :p