Look at the bright side of the current state of the server!

EUCombo

ELITE
EUCombo
EUCombo
ELITE
Ratings
I know that everybody is getting really angry about hoppers and pigs being broken at the moment but if you take a closer look then you'll notice that it has encouraged many people to start building and expanding with their plots instead of sitting AFK and just waiting for their money to fall into chests. I know personally that I've mined a lot more and even been building on my second half of my plots and its turning out pretty nice!

Just thought I'd try add a little bit a of a bright side to the fact the server isnt in the best condition as I see a lot of people have been complaining without realising it has also helped many others out with mining levels and plot building. :)

sil

Dedicated Member
PATRON
5ouls
5ouls
Patron
Ratings
325 34
I think it's nice that there's so many people online, it's like really nice to meet new people.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
I agree! The grinders being bugged has definitely encouraged me to go mining more. I like to believe believe I mined quite a lot before the issues appeared, but now I'm setting myself little mining goals, for example; trying to get a higher mining level, as well as trying to ascend with little help from a grinder.

I understand though that it affects players who rely on grinders as their main source of income, so hopefully the issues are resolved soon.