nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hi, I'm going to start playing Olympus actively and I would love it if someone could help get me started :D

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Hello, Slqin!

Glad to hear you’re enjoying the server. As for advice, I’d recommend checking out the thread linked below, created by one of the Olympus Moderators @IceJellyIce. If you have any questions or need any more advice, feel free to contact a member of staff, or simply ask in chat! Olympus definitely has a welcoming and friendly community, who (although are crazy) are more than welcome to answer any questions.

Here’s the link to the thread, there’s a lot of helpful tips and information in it, as well as links to other guides/information: https://forums.manacube.com/threads/guide-everything-you-need-to-know-about-olympus-2-almost.42637/

Have a nice day/night, and I hope to see you in-game!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Thank you so much for the advice and link. This was very helpful. I hope I see you in game as well. :D

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
>.< you linked my failed guide o_O

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
Okay the guide isn’t that bad, just missing like 99% of the pictures cause of some limit :(

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Okay the guide isn’t that bad, just missing like 99% of the pictures cause of some limit :(
Oh alrighty. Your guide is really helpful tho ty so much <3

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
OKAY HI.

As ya'll know I am an Olympus Mod as well as Hallowqueen, and IceJellyIce (don't forget mod ambibug, surge, and our new helper xEricL). All of us can happily guide you on the rules/mechanics (?) BUT the best people to ask about trade, worth, currency, builds, farms, plots, pvp, enchants, etc... is the players. Even though all staff obviously understand their servers.... not all of us always have the time to fully play the gamemode. ASK YOUR COMMUNITY. The players know this game and know the fastest, most effective, and most enjoyable way to experience the game.

The Olympus community are helpful and happy to answer questions, even more so if you ask their favorite question... Is pay enabled?

All jokes aside, I cant wait to run into you in game, I also hope to see you on the forums and our discord more!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
OKAY HI.

As ya'll know I am an Olympus Mod as well as Hallowqueen, and IceJellyIce (don't forget mod ambibug, surge, and our new helper xEricL). All of us can happily guide you on the rules/mechanics (?) BUT the best people to ask about trade, worth, currency, builds, farms, plots, pvp, enchants, etc... is the players. Even though all staff obviously understand their servers.... not all of us always have the time to fully play the gamemode. ASK YOUR COMMUNITY. The players know this game and know the fastest, most effective, and most enjoyable way to experience the game.

The Olympus community are helpful and happy to answer questions, even more so if you ask their favorite question... Is pay enabled?

All jokes aside, I cant wait to run into you in game, I also hope to see you on the forums and our discord more!
./pay isn't enabled right. Thank you Kayla <3

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
All these people are giving you suggestions, but if you need someone to have as a go to in game to ask questions specifically to or anything like that feel free to hit me up whenever you see me. I’m usually active later in the evenings on the server and on forums/discord during the day

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I would love to help!!
To join just do /olympus - Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is type /survival
then you’re done! :D

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
I would love to help!!
To join just do /olympus - Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is type /survival
Lmao will do.

HumanNotPig

Dedicated Member
MVP
HumanNotPig
HumanNotPig
MVP
Ratings
138 12
I would love to help!!
no, you got it backwards, you gotta join olympus.manacube.com, then type /hub then you're done :D!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
I would love to help!!
GET THE HECK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT 1.13 SERVER. I am not changing versions today.

emilyrenee_

ELITE
emilyrenee_
emilyrenee_
ELITE
Ratings
65 1
OKAY HI.

You forgot me :(

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hi, I'm going to start playing Olympus actively and I would love it if someone could help get me started :D
OML, I can’t believe you’re gonna leave Parkour! That’s a no-no for me! You’re staying!
Anyways, hope you have a great time there and hope to see you around in-game, have fun mining! ❤️

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Mine and grind bb