Losing money?

Astral Dawn

ELITE
puppycatmello
puppycatmello
ELITE
Ratings
8 2
So i have recently come back to olympus and i used my legendary key a few days ago and i got 8mil from the chest, i had used 4mil for level ups and when i today came back to the game my money had completely reset to 100$ i do not have any proof because i have been offline for a few days logging back in with no money anymore, in fact i am pretty sure you won't do anything about that but i still do want to know what happened to my money and if you could be so nice to give me back the 4mil or at least have a valid reason for my money reset.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Hello, @ShantyKun.

The only thing I can possibly think of is the recent rollback the server experienced due to hackers. I’m unsure if money was reset, but in the screenshot below (from the #announcements channel in the community discord) there’s no mention of balances not being reset.
1D1ECABF-CE54-4624-899F-7B8AC5AD2360.jpeg

I’d suggest making a support ticket here, https://manacube.com/support/ and explaining your situation along with any proof such as an email receipt of the purchase which you bought the key(s), and if possible going into your logs and finding the chat announcements saying you won the money from the crate.

Apologies for the inconvenience, if you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact myself or another member of staff. Have a nice day/night.

Astral Dawn

ELITE
puppycatmello
puppycatmello
ELITE
Ratings
8 2
@Hallowqueen
I know you suggest that but i am probably not gonna waste time to get 4mil back its just kinda annoying you know i knew manacube was bugged but not to the point where it randomly takes away all your money

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
I completely understand the frustration, but like I mentioned it could be due to the rollback that happened after Olympus was griefed by hackers last Thursday. If you don’t wish to file a ticket that’s completely fine, but there’s absolutely no harm in trying. <3