Accepted Lost Coins - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Lost Coins
FruitDuit
Easy
/plot visit fruitduit 4

This is almost an exact replica of a mini claw machine I used to have at home that's supposed to be retro. The coin holder was also broken!
2019-01-02_14.57.56.png
2019-01-02_01.34.12.png
2019-01-02_01.34.32.png

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Map is unoriginal and parkour looks repetitive. -1 There is a map called The Claw in donator courses.

Ratings
Map is unoriginal and parkour looks repetitive. -1 There is a map called The Claw in donator courses.
Thank you for your reply! I have gone back and added different jumps now. My map includes carpet jumps, cobblestone, soulsand, ice, ladders, ladders + head-hitters, vines, fence on cobblestone, slime, water, iron bars, and glass panes. I have only just added the fence on cobblestone, the head-hitters, and the soulsand. I also decided to add one checkpoint right after the head-hitters because it is right before the slime jump and the fence on cobblestone wall jump (which I personally struggle with). This checkpoint is still debatable for me as almost all of the course is enclosed. Let me know if you think it is any better!

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Your map is still unoriginal and the build does not look that good either

Ratings
Your map is still unoriginal and the build does not look that good either
I apologize for the unoriginal design, but I just looked at the other claw machine and it is quite different. From the only image I can see, their machine is huge, not even the same color, and differently shaped. My machine is unique in the sense that it is a retro or older version of a claw machine, and the coin slot/holder is actually broken. You can see this with the coins falling out the bottom and when you first enter the coin slot (second image). It is meant to be pretty simple. Nonetheless, I have added more blocks to make the design less simple, and more appealing. I have also renamed it now to "Lost Coins" as that is more original and shows the originality of my map. Thank you for the reply! Let me know your thoughts.

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hi FruitDuit

I'm happy to inform you that your map has been ACCEPTED. The build is appealing and the parkour is varied and very envolved with the actual build. The only negative is that there already exists a map similar to yours, so it's kind of unoriginal. Thanks for submitting your map and I hope to see more from you again in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.