around 80 jumpss

5 checkpoints!

I HOPE U ENJOY!!

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I am going to be honest, this is nice. The jumps are fitting, the objects are clear, and I like the way it was created an placed. Though, I would not consider it Pro, it is quite good. I would accept this personally.

Ratings
Wow this is a really good parkour map, that i would accept. one thing is that i would put a checkpoint in the middle of the 3rd heart!! but overall 9/10 definentally should be a map, good job!

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Ok thanks bros I'm makin a new one now just in case this is rejected thx pce
You can always make as many maps as you want, even if you have twenty accepted maps you can always make a new one! =)

And I see you put some work to this map, I'm impressed of you. The first map you made... Wasn't that great. This is so different... Good job Bro! :D

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Yes the theme is clear the jumps r good it fits the difficulty. I would accept this 80% though because a lot of the parkour is kind of the same hearts like copy & pasted with world edit. But after all i would accept this

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is @Sans The Skeleton but you can call me Tenshi. Here's my review for your parkour.

Things That Can Be Worked On:
- Spacing
- Extra Details ( For example, for a flower parkour maybe floating glowstone for pollen? )

Other than this, The parkour should be in reviewing. I enjoyed it. Thanks for submitting.
You can always make another and submit it.

Tenshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.