• Total voters

Pio2

ELITE
Pio2
Pio2
ELITE
Ratings
18 1
I agree, I love how Survival is one of the least toxic servers out of all of them, in most networks, you'll find that Survival and Factions tend to house the most toxic players, its nice to see that ManaCube is going against that stereotype :)

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Been my favourite server and the only one iv'e played on for 3 year. I've seen people i used to talk to and play with in survival become mod (P2 and moose:sleepy:) It's an amazing community and one to last for a long time. Especially with our current staff :D

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
No, parkour is my city (Even though I can't play, since i'm banned,) I've been one of the OG'S that still played this server, but tbh, MC to me just feel's boring now. That's why i took a two month break off of it and I'm still around and hoped on at different time's during my two month break. I'm gonna not go into detail of how I was banned/muted but, I got some map's accepted and I'm happy. But there is some people I do not like and I think you should watch out for them below as they might bully you for fun if you're muted.

-Dooble
-Luis
-Taylor (Taylorisbasic)
-Ryan (RMC22)
-SOME More People I can't think of.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
No, parkour is my city (Even though I can't play, since i'm banned,) I've been one of the OG'S that still played this server, but tbh, MC to me just feel's boring now. That's why i took a two month break off of it and I'm still around and hoped on at different time's during my two month break. I'm gonna not go into detail of how I was banned/muted but, I got some map's accepted and I'm happy. But there is some people I do not like and I think you should watch out for them below as they might bully you for fun if you're muted.

-Dooble
-Luis
-Taylor (Taylorisbasic)
-Ryan (RMC22)
-SOME More People I can't think of.
I feel like publically saying to avoid these people is rude. If you want to warn someone about somebody else just pm them on discord or something... Just generally better

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+
Ratings
71 4

Helly

MVP+
Helly02
Helly02
MVP+