VIP
Ratings
246 7
  • Bunstop
  • Mage Spire
  • 1558996395968.png
    1558996417184.png
    1558996444304.png
  • /plot v Bunstop 8 (It's the map ON THE LEFT, the right one is my old submission)
  • Hard
  • 73 Jumps
This is kind of a wayyy overdue resubmission, I redid everything, changed the roof, made the weird stone piles look better and changed the difficulty

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I'm glad to see you resubmitted your map, since I was kinda sad to reject it back the first time. Unfortunately, I think the stone hills were something the original had going for it, and without those this is a very simple tower (which is unoriginal) that doesn't even have a floor.

Either way, glad to see you remake this and good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I'll have to give this a -1; and this is mostly due to the theme being unoriginal, as it is very similar to some other tower maps. I like the varying stone blocks, but the tower looks a bit plain on the outside. The parkour is definitely varied enough, and it seems like it fits the hard difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I'm glad to see you resubmitted your map, since I was kinda sad to reject it back the first time. Unfortunately, I think the stone hills were something the original had going for it, and without those this is a very simple tower (which is unoriginal) that doesn't even have a floor.

Either way, glad to see you remake this and good luck!
Hello <3,

Unfortunately I'll have to give this a -1; and this is mostly due to the theme being unoriginal, as it is very similar to some other tower maps. I like the varying stone blocks, but the tower looks a bit plain on the outside. The parkour is definitely varied enough, and it seems like it fits the hard difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3
Thank you both for replying, I will be adding back the stone hills around the tower once I have time to make the build more appealing and original

Ratings

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
I have added back the stone hills and increased the number of jumps in the parkour c:

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Bunstop,

I'm going to give this map a +1
I liked this map the first time you submitted it, so I'm glad that you resubmitted it with a few adjustments. The theme is original in that there aren't any maps too similar, saying that there are a lot of tower maps, but it isn't too similar to the others which is good.
The build is nice, I like the way you replicated it, and think it looks quite appealing.

The parkour is well done as well, the jumps are varied, not too repetitive and the length and difficulty work well for a hard map.
Good luck! :)

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hey, so I'm afraid the map's getting a REJECT again. The theme isn't that original, there's lots of tower maps already and it's definitely not the first magic map. The build's a bit unappealing and plain, it could do with more design. Finally there is 1 exploit and 1 impossible jump thought I'd mention so you know next time. This jump (http://prntscr.com/o1vw8h) is impossible in 1.8.9 and here's the exploit (http://prntscr.com/o1vwno)

P.S: CLEAN YOUR PLOT, it took me eons to find the correct build, the "on the left" didn't really help xD

Status
Not open for further replies.