Ratings
246 7
  • Bunstop
  • Mage Spire (from bloons)
  • 1551914344444.png
    1551914369312.png
  • /plot v Bunstop 8
  • Medium
  • 35 (I know it's short so I tried making it a bit harder)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
0 fix the map, parkour looks fine but build could be better!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
0 fix the map, parkour looks fine but build could be better!
fix what exactly, I know the rocky part looks a bit weird but what specifically

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
maybe fix the stone and add more texture.

LyZeR__

VIP
LyZeR__
LyZeR__
VIP
Looking at a reference image it seems the tower should be taller and have those golden things surrounding it (That is if you want it to be like it is in the game)
magspi.png

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello,
I really like this map, the build looks really nice, all I want to mention though, is it could be worth adding a bit more detail to the top purple area, this could be difficult due to you wanting it to be as accurate as possible, but the build itself is still really well done. The parkour is varied and well suited to the difficulty, and you've placed it into the build well, so there aren't many floating jumps and doesn't distract from the build.
Good luck! :)

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Bunstop,
I’ll be giving your map a -1, the reasons are the following;
The theme is not really original, as there are many tower maps, and the build is not really appealing, and that might be because you w/edited the base. About the parkour, is varied but does not fit Medium map, it’s uneven, as some jumps are easy for medium and there are others way too hard for a medium.
The parkour is also messy, there are no carpets telling where to go, or either signs.
I also got lost and that might have been because of barriers, please moderate the usage of them and also make it clear when you place barriers.

¡Good luck! <3

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hi Bunstop, sorry to tell you your map has been rejected.

The theme was not really original, even if there aren't any "Bloons" maps it mostly looks like a tower and there are way too many tower maps. The parkour was fine, it was varied and it fit the difficulty, although it was a bit messy at times (mostly inside the tower). The main problem was the build, the tower was really plain and the stone island was not very attractive. Like people above said, I'd suggest making the roof and the island prettier.

If you make the changes suggested, you are welcome to resubmit this map as the parkour was decent.

Thanks for submitting the map, I'd love to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.