Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Username: AlfieJay
Map Name: MagicMirrors
Difficulty: Hard (Changed from original Medium)
Theme: Throughout the map, you're forced to look into a reflection version of the area to see where you need to jump, because on your side of the glass, you must jump on barriers in adventure mode!
Where: AlfieJay's plot 2 /plot home AlfieJay 2
Who: AlfieJay

Thanks for your time! :D

Notice: I'd have loved to have more images of it on this post but the page was being so stupid it took me around ten minutes to have 1, so I will try and post images in the comments :p

2018-05-12_21.05.55.png

Last edited:

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
I'm going to be giving this map a +1. Here's why...
The map is exceptional and simple but made very well and it definitely matches it's theme, however, the map is
h a r d . a s . h e l l
I think a more respective difficulty would be "Hard", other than this, bravo on making a good map.

Cheers,
JakeNoot

EPGaming

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
An idea like this had already been submitted, sadly it was rejected as it was "confusing". Maybe people will overlook it this time as it is the main theme. Outside could have some working on since it's only 1 repeated pattern with some shape at the front. Overal theme original, but if people are too stupid they won't get it. Do up the difficulty. +0.5

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
I'm going to be giving this map a +1. Here's why...
The map is exceptional and simple but made very well and it definitely matches it's theme, however, the map is
h a r d . a s . h e l l
I think a more respective difficulty would be "Hard", other than this, bravo on making a good map.

Cheers,
JakeNoot
An idea like this had already been submitted, sadly it was rejected as it was "confusing". Maybe people will overlook it this time as it is the main theme. Outside could have some working on since it's only 1 repeated pattern with some shape at the front. Overal theme original, but if people are too stupid they won't get it. Do up the difficulty. +0.5
Response: Thank you for valuable feedback. I have now changed difficulty to Hard. I hope you enjoyed my map and thx again for feedback!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi AlfieJay,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The build of your map is not attractive, the structure is really plain, same thing for the interior. The parkour is not good too, it's really repetitive, and really confusing because of invisible blocks.
However, the theme is pretty good, and how the invisible blocks are used is pretty original.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.