kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Jumps: About 200
Checkpoints: 5
Plot: 4 (map maker world)
Difficulty: (hard)Insane
Screenshots: I know a lot of you might think this map is to hard but I think the server could use a new "hard" map so try and give it a chance. :)
I am also willing to add more checkpoints or more failsafes if you find it to hard, but I would prefer it staying this hard.

kroro1

Dedicated Member
VIP
kroro1
kroro1
VIP
Ratings
47 1
Would like to point out that I didn't find a good name for the map so if someone has a better one, feel free to let me know.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Not a bad map at all, I would suggest giving more depth to the towers on the outside to make it more eye catching; lets face it though online people who are going to go for this are those hardcore players but you should still have in mind that its still worth putting a hardcore PK player and see how they do in it, see wherr they strive and where they fail and make accommodations of so. Oh also the islands holding the tower could also use some texture and layers of colors instead of the full red thing it got going on.

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
this is a rly cool map. good job kroro. the build is nice and the jumps are very fun! ♡

Kiri

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ParthenonSys
ParthenonSys
Patron
Ratings
53 6
Maybe you could name it something like the Devil's Hearth or something along those lines

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi kroro,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not really original, because there is already a lot of Nether themed maps. The build could be better, it's decent, but the towers looks copy/pasted, and it's a bit messy because of floating jumps. Now the parkour.. You already know what I think about the difficulty, it's too hard (I expected harder to be honest, but the amount of jumps, the number of checkpoints and some parts make the map terribly hard), but the difficulty is not the only negative point, I also think some part are pretty repetitive (The first tower is a lot of ladder and iron bars jump, the triple neo transition part is only normal jumps, and the end is also repetitive.).

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

(Oh yeah, please stop using white color, I can't read because I'm in light mode x'D)

Status
Not open for further replies.