OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
So I am pretty new to parkour but it’s so frustrating because it’s almost only ladder parkour and I suck at that so please do more normal block jumps.
I am doing the easy parkours and now it’s almost only ladder parkour and it’s so hard

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hey mr_oak,
I recommend you to go into practice world and practice easy maps if you find them difficult to pass, also, almost all maps are not related, so that means that members that created maps don’t have the need to acknowledge that other maps also have ladders, as they are not related to them.

¡Hope you nave a good day!

OakiiDoakie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OakiiDoakie
OakiiDoakie
ELITE
Ratings
112 11
Hey mr_oak,
I recommend you to go into practice world and practice easy maps if you find them difficult to pass, also, almost all maps are not related, so that means that members that created maps don’t have the need to acknowledge that other maps also have ladders, as they are not related to them.

¡Hope you nave a good day!
Ok I will try to fix that :p

quinn

VIP+
mcrcury
mcrcury
VIP+
Ratings
Yeah, probably just practice ladder jumps and you’ll be fine. (I struggle with them too so it’s ok lol)

Ratings
What kind of ladder jumps do you find as hard, as you describe? Of course there should be ladder jumps on the server - I don’t see why they should be removed :)

As Faudon said, you could go in practice mode, it is very helpful!

Ratings
6 1
There are plenty of maps without much ladder parkour. I suggest making a practice plot or using practice mode to help you with that. If you want any help from me, I'm almost always on and eager to help.

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
They are pretty hard the best thing to do is practice you will get better at them 100% <3