Make wood tools great again!

TheGrassGod

ELITE
TheGrassGod
TheGrassGod
ELITE
Ratings
Recently it has come to light that (outrageously) certain wooden tools (shovels and axes) have been unable to enchant using the command /upgrade (or /exchange).

We must take a stand for our wooden tools and let them get the recognition they rightfully deserve not only to provide for tool and material equality but also to show that the staff of this prestigious server do not only care about major bugs and glitches but also about minor issues to make the player-base happy!

Therefore I request that all the players of Olympus band together and take a collective stand to provide for tool equality!

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
I mean hey, at least you can still go mining. :cool:

But on a serious note, (because this campaign is obviously serious) I think this is more of a suggestion rather than an actual issue (bug/glitch). I’m not entirely sure that a large percentage of players will want to see this change, never mind even know of this change if it were to happen, but everyone has a right to their own ideas ... I suppose?

I think there’s too many issues currently that players are unhappy with for this kind of suggestion to be made a priority - or to even be considered. Possibly once the main issues are dealt with, and there are long-term solutions for those, then maybe this ... wacky suggestion could be added along with any other strange ideas you all have, but I think right now isn’t entirely the best time.

https://forums.manacube.com/threads/olympus-is-the-definition-of-weird.41743 - it all makes sense to me now.