Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

MANACADE - 16+ GUI based arcade games [BETA]

ManaCade is a bunch of inventory/GUI based minigames that you will be able to play and compete in global highscores from anywhere on the server.

For now, it will only be available in the Hubs during the beta. Type /arcade or /manacade to access. There will also be a hotbar icon to open it in the Hubs.

Make sure to check it out next time you're waiting for a server to come back online

Progressive games like 2048 will be saved to your profile, so don't worry about losing progress when logging off. If you don't play again for 30 days though, that progress will be reset and your score will be logged.

TURN ON MINECRAFT SOUNDS FOR BEST EXPERIENCE

LIST OF GAMES ( 16 )

PREVIEW (see more games below)

MAIN MENU

INVENTORY SETUP

GAMES

70% FLASH SALE

Everything on our store will be 70% OFF for the rest of January

Visit the store to see the deals @ https://store.manacube.com

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
cool!!! I love the games <333 FIRST

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Ooo, all of these games look fun! :D Can't wait to try them out <3

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Looks cool! C:

Ratings
1 5
Catmaster2000 My Appeal Has Been Taking Forever To Answer & Make Sure You Have To UNBAN Me For: ./Unban Georgeyac?

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
Catmaster2000 My Appeal Has Been Taking Forever To Answer & Make Sure You Have To UNBAN Me For: ./Unban Georgeyac?
If you ask about you might get a denial. This might be on certain servers tho.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Wow this looks amazing! Can't wait to try :) :) :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Firstly, to be honest, this isn't the thread to ask this, lol. Second, I will say, tho, that you have to be patient when it comes to staff replying to appeals. Being impatient about it can lead to a higher chance of your appeal getting denied. Your appeal also needs to be accepted for you to be unbanned. If your appeal is rejected, then you file a new one after 4 weeks of it being rejected. You can also buy an Unban from the store, instead, if you wish. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.