Manacube Adding Hunger Games and Prison ?!

Do you think Manacube will add these games?

• Total voters
Ratings
I recently came across something behind the map in the hub. Behind it there is letters made from blocks saying Hunger G and prison. Saw this making a Manacube cinematic for YouTube. Could these be Manacube's new game-modes!?

Attachments

geekbird

Ratings
10 3
Prison used to be a gamemode on the server I believe, might be left overs from the hub portal
Yes, prison used to be a game mode on this server lol, that's were I used to spend all my time. Now I spend it all on creative
[DOUBLEPOST=1512233738][/DOUBLEPOST]
I recently came across something behind the map in the hub. Behind it there is letters made from blocks saying Hunger G and prison. Saw this making a Manacube cinematic for YouTube. Could these be Manacube's new game-modes!?
I don't think they will add prison back because it was removed like 1.5 years ago. If they were gonna add it back, they wouldn't take that long.

Ratings
8 2
Yes, prison used to be a game mode on this server lol, that's were I used to spend all my time. Now I spend it all on creative
[DOUBLEPOST=1512233738][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think they will add prison back because it was removed like 1.5 years ago. If they were gonna add it back, they wouldn't take that long.
I loved Prison, My entire plot was filled with drugs and like I was going outside in plain view all around my small house, it was so fun, #RipPrison, Italian_God told me she liked me on prison, we took alot of drugs on there, oh the memories of that time c:

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but the gamemode signs behind the Hub are leftover signs from about 3 and a half years ago
That was back when psykovsky could rank people. I can confirm, I watched them as they were being built and I was like 14 ( 18 now lol ).
[DOUBLEPOST=1513797743][/DOUBLEPOST]
I loved Prison, My entire plot was filled with drugs and like I was going outside in plain view all around my small house, it was so fun, #RipPrison, Italian_God told me she liked me on prison, we took alot of drugs on there, oh the memories of that time c:
Also, Wtf o_O