ManaCube Application Process

Did this help you?

• Total voters

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
PLEASE READ FULL THREAD

Hello ManaCube Users. I bet you're wondering by the title of this forum post what I mean by 'Process', and I'm here to explain the basics towards a good application. Whatever I'm stating is based of my own experiences and not factual but may be beneficial towards your future application(s). The whole reason for this forum post is, recently I've been seeing multiple posts asking for opinions and tips towards their future staff application. As well as submitted applications being reviewed by the Community as a whole to those who weren't able to meet the requirements. Here is a list of things I believe could better your chances at earning a position on the staff team.

The Community

The first step towards a good stance in regards to your application is to be active around the community. For example, providing helpful thoughts or comments to those in need of helps in game and via the forums. As well as growing a reputation for yourself. Don't get the discouraged just yet, I know there are the few out there struggling to meet these requirements as a result of past behavioral issues on the server. But I am here to tell you that, all staff members started somewhere. Yes, that's right, even the hierarchy of the ManaCube Staff Team.

The Forums

As well as having a good stance within the ManaCube Community, it is also effective to be active and helpful on the forums. It'll look good on you if you're able to constantly produce helpful posts or provide creative criticism to others on the forums. Also, as a result of the new owners its a prime time to welcome and provide more Informative forum posts as well as helping those who are in need of help. Provided that I've seen multiple pre-applications for a staff position in regards to the gathering of opinions for future references I thought it would be helpful to provide the basic requirements. For application requirements Click Here.

Attitude and Dedication

As clear as it is, it's still needed to mention that in order to have a shot at any staff position you're to persevere and be determined. As a staff member you're expectations are to be able to, handle situation with ease, calm address certain altercations and conflicts between players and/or yourself and others. I've seen multiple users so far with bumpy history of events on the server and its apart that majority of the people apply are blinded to their mistakes/errors or have decided to apply and work on their selves moving forward.

Extra Information

Moving forward, those looking to apply and create forum posts for opinions towards improvement for present and future references I hope this is a guide that will be able to efficiently provide you with some pointers and tips towards your way onto the staff team. Although the team is already at a good stand point, there are a few servers struggling as a lack of active staff members, providing that it is evidently appropriate for several additions towards the staff team. Something I like to tell people is, "Always forward. Forward always. Sometimes backward to go forward" Good luck to all those applying currently, and those thinking about it towards the future.

If you wish to ask me any
further questions,
feel free to Message me in Game
or PM me!

~Pqcket

Last edited:

RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Very helpful, I was thinking of making one of these, but you have seem to beat me to it. This will give the new players and some of the older one great insight. Very well done :).

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
This is a great thread pqcket. I'm really glad you decided to make this because I know this will help lots of people in the future. Best of luck on your application to bro!

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
Great guide Packet, provides a great deal of insight and will prove to be very useful to any applicants that may have questions about the process. Thanks for this!

I'd Like to be Helper Because I've had experience finding cheaters and I used to hack back in the day myself but now I'm legit and I've figured out how much they annoy random players if you let me be helper by march 31 about 10 hackers will be banned please accept this application I don't care if you don't but it would be fun.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Fervourus, please don't bump up old threads. Doing that prevents space for newer threads, which have more relevance. Just simply looking at the thread, without replying to it is fine. I highly suggest reading the forum rules here: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/forum-rules.89/ just so you don't make this mistake again.

/warned

Pqcket

Donator
Ratings
97 1
Fervourus, please don't bump up old threads. Doing that prevents space for newer threads, which have more relevance. Just simply looking at the thread, without replying to it is fine. I highly suggest reading the forum rules here: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/forum-rules.89/ just so you don't make this mistake again.

/warned
Bumping this is allowed home day, I agree they shouldn't have bumped it with that comment but this post is to help people out so replies are welcomed