• new gamemode
  • key all
  • easter chest
-release sb(ok good one)
-new anticheat (cheating is fun :( )
-revamp survival (for the better?)
-new gamemode ( straight fib)
-keyall (staff only)
-easter chest (already made, pressing r-click hard)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
@Tasses tell us the score so far and how do i casta vote

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Tremendous lead in these early poll results from a very trusted source

Dacon those numbers look amazing! The only problem is, they aren't your numbers... :eek:

A short bit of investigative journalism later and it looks like those are edited polls from a site called FiveThirtyEight!

Even worse the numbers are wrong too!

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 12.58.41 AM.png

While it is a very trusted source, you've failed this fact check, earning 4 Pinocchios!

1585630968940.png

I'm very disappointed in you Lyin' Dacon...

link to the source: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/?ex_cid=irpromo

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
if i am re-elected, the first 2 months I will
  • release skyblock
  • new anticheat
  • revamp survival
  • new gamemode
  • key all
  • easter chest
I officially love this!

Savvo

ELITE
Savvo
Savvo
ELITE
Ratings
I vote for Dacon bc.. yay skyblock haha

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
VOTE JACON I shall bring an end to Dacon reign of terror!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Welcome to the 2020 Manacube Elections. View attachment 24563

CANDIDATES

SCHEDULE [UPDATE]
To maintain realism and comparison to a physical election, where voting moves regionally, different servers can vote on different days.
ANYONE CAN VOTE ON ANY DAY! POLLS CLOSE AT 9PM EST THURSDAY APRIL 2
Friday April 3 - Votes tallied and winner determined

VOTING
This post will be updated with the ballot link once all candidates are agreed upon.
You can only vote once.

Your vote will be discounted if
  • It is the second or further vote from the same username
  • The server chosen does not match the statistics of the username

EDIT - 29/03/2020
ELECTORAL FRAUD
It has come to my attention thanks to the official polling site's high-tech statistical analysis and voter registration software that there has been some suspicious behaviour in the polls. According to the website,

• 8 votes were registered from 2:38 PM EST to 2:47 PM EST, all voting for the same candidate, all registered from the same IP.
  • 4 votes were registered from 12:14 PM EST to 12:33 PM EST, all voting for the same candidate, all registered from the same IP.
Of course, such electoral fraud is unacceptable, but I maybe should have seen this coming. Therefore, starting tomorrow (March 30), all IPs can only register one vote.
It's very important that players are careful to vote for the right candidate, on the right day. I will no longer be able to wipe the vote and tell them to vote again on the correct day, as I have been doing today.
There will be no punishment to the candidates in question at this time, but let this be a final warning. Any further tampering with the future of our server - to my discretion - will not be tolerated, and could result in forced withdraw from the race.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and to participate. See you on the campaign trail!

This election is fully endorsed by the incumbent president, owner, and founder of Manacube, xDacon Himself. View attachment 24590
But how do you vote?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
kk

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
ManaCube is a welcoming community for all. Why not do what is in your best interest and vote for the man who is made for the community. I'm here to keep the people's needs and desires fulfilled.

#VoteForTTuller #ItsOkIfYouDontWantToThough #IStillLoveYouEitherWay #HaveAGoodDay
A man "made for the community" ? We all know TTuller will do whats best for Aether, the only thing he's played.
As most people know i have lengthy experience on every server, besides KitPVP, which I know alot of people from who can help me

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49

Welcome to the 2020 Manacube Elections. View attachment 24563

CANDIDATES

SCHEDULE [UPDATE]
To maintain realism and comparison to a physical election, where voting moves regionally, different servers can vote on different days.
ANYONE CAN VOTE ON ANY DAY! POLLS CLOSE AT 9PM EST THURSDAY APRIL 2
Friday April 3 - Votes tallied and winner determined

VOTING
This post will be updated with the ballot link once all candidates are agreed upon.
You can only vote once.

Your vote will be discounted if
  • It is the second or further vote from the same username
  • The server chosen does not match the statistics of the username

EDIT - 29/03/2020
ELECTORAL FRAUD
It has come to my attention thanks to the official polling site's high-tech statistical analysis and voter registration software that there has been some suspicious behaviour in the polls. According to the website,

• 8 votes were registered from 2:38 PM EST to 2:47 PM EST, all voting for the same candidate, all registered from the same IP.
  • 4 votes were registered from 12:14 PM EST to 12:33 PM EST, all voting for the same candidate, all registered from the same IP.
Of course, such electoral fraud is unacceptable, but I maybe should have seen this coming. Therefore, starting tomorrow (March 30), all IPs can only register one vote.
It's very important that players are careful to vote for the right candidate, on the right day. I will no longer be able to wipe the vote and tell them to vote again on the correct day, as I have been doing today.
There will be no punishment to the candidates in question at this time, but let this be a final warning. Any further tampering with the future of our server - to my discretion - will not be tolerated, and could result in forced withdraw from the race.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and to participate. See you on the campaign trail!

This election is fully endorsed by the incumbent president, owner, and founder of Manacube, xDacon Himself. View attachment 24590
#VoteDadcon