ManaCube Karaoke

WoahBroNoHomo

Phker
Phker
Ratings
17 1
Just thought of this and I don't know if anyone else has suggested it but now I am so yeah. I played a server a couple years back and they did this I believe once a week in Teamspeak that a lot of people enjoyed. All it was, was well karaoke, people would ask to sing a song and by the end of the list of people that wanted to sing people voted who would win. I don't know if the winners received prizes but I don't think it mattered anyway. It was all for fun.

So would anyone want Mana to make this an 'event'? Or maybe someone takes it upon themselves to bring people into discord and can upload videos of them singing on youtube for people to watch. I'm curious on what people think about this idea.

Oh yeah, on the server I played on that did this they had it so you had to sing songs that had no swearing in it, so another question. Since Mana doesn't really have censors on the server, then should they censor songs with swearing if they were to do karaoke. And since Mana doesn't use TS, least not that I think so, discord you can't really have people listen into a call as easily as say TS, so I'm curious how you could do karaoke. But I did give the suggestion of a player recording the people singing and uploading it to youtube. Maybe it can be a competition, like the winner can receive something in game or something for the forums shop. Well, I'll end this here. Leave replies, if more people thought of this then we can polish this idea to make it more possible. Anyway that's it for now. Peace.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I really like that idea, that was one thing I always wanted to do back in the day on an old server and it was so much fun.