Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Wow, great idea! I’ll spend tons of money to fly over there to go to people I don’t know irl that I met in minecraft. I see no problem here!
I’m loving the sarcasm here.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
id b willing to meet yall, i trust u all lol we manacube players we dont kidnap each otherr:))
I don’t trust anyone tbh. We can all chit chat, but other than that? Big grey area...

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
This is a great idea - let's all get a bunch of strangers we don't know over the internet, with an age range of probably 30 years, to all meet up in one singular location, posted publicly on the internet. Personally, I don't see any problems with this. I'm in.
Honestly, I totally agree. I don't see any issues with everyone meeting up in a small apartment...

Joshuame13

MVP+
Joshuametryhards
Joshuametryhards
MVP+
Ratings
Spending thousands of dollars to get hundreds of random people from around the world in the same room doesn't sound THAT bad. If you take out the fact that there's a good chance everyone there dies, you could have a room filled with socially awkward people who sit in front of a screen all day! I consider that a win. On a more serious note, that's a pretty cool idea and I'm sure it would be fun if it all worked out.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Spending thousands of dollars to get hundreds of random people from around the world in the same room doesn't sound THAT bad. If you take out the fact that there's a good chance everyone there dies, you could have a room filled with socially awkward people who sit in front of a screen all day! I consider that a win. On a more serious note, that's a pretty cool idea and I'm sure it would be fun if it all worked out.
In a perfect world, it would be epic... but unfortunately, it's not reality. Crazy shit happens :/

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I've been to a server meetup before. It took 4 genuine years of planning and out of 20 people who said they would come, 7 of us showed up. It was fun for the most part but it was still weird. It ruined the way our online friendships were built and tbh if I had known it would make me stop talking to the people I used to play every day with, I wouldn't have gone. IRL Meetups are only worth it if you've been friends with the people for a long time, Not just random people. Plus you also have to account for travel and where to meetup etc. ( For us, We met in NYC and stayed at a hotel for 5 days before everyone left. NYC was fun because we got to also sight-see since none of us had ever been to NYC before. ) I doubt anything like this would actually happen with ManaCube at all though lol

Edit: also a majority of people are like, underage. varying countries have diff rules about flying underage and stuff. depending on the country the meetup would be in ( if it was real ) you never truly know. Maybe you meetup and people want to go to Germany but you only speak/understand English, then what?

also dont meet strangers over the internet. plain and simple

i trust u all lol we manacube players we dont kidnap each otherr:)
Kidnapping is a lot easier than people think it is, scary truth :c

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I think an even better idea would be to just invite everyone on the server. We can maybe go to a park, and all of us can pitch up tents. If anyone tries to stop us, we can use our epic Minecraft gamer knowledge to defend against the SWAT team that is trying to arrest us. Hopefully, we'd get around 1000 people to join in, and we'd be unstoppable.

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
I think an even better idea would be to just invite everyone on the server. We can maybe go to a park, and all of us can pitch up tents. If anyone tries to stop us, we can use our epic Minecraft gamer knowledge to defend against the SWAT team that is trying to arrest us. Hopefully, we'd get around 1000 people to join in, and we'd be unstoppable.
I would say meeting up in general is unsafe. Due to the wide range of things that could occur to harm people.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
LOL honestly tho I'm just weak as heck so I would be the first one to go down. And now that I think about it, I probably wouldn't go to a meetup with that many people even if it was safe. Due to my uhm socially awkward personality. I hate parties, and I hate big gatherings. But I love hanging out with a group of ppl I'm close to. But at school when the girls hang out in there big girly groups, I just run the other direction. I mean some of them are mixed, like guys and girls... but I don't like being around those BIG friend groups. Even if some of the ppl there are my friends.