Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I give this server 9/10 because it has a lot of features to enjoy but the one thing that makes it worse is that the ranks should have more features, like adding more ranks with more cosmetics and features that can improve the game.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I give this server 9/10 because it has a lot of features to enjoy but the one thing that makes it worse is that the ranks should have more features, like adding more ranks with more cosmetics and features that can improve the game.
Thanks for the suggestion! :)
I think more ranks will ruin the economy a bit as it is survival and not something less grindless such as creative.
Even if the majority of the community wanted more cosmetics, what would be added that players would like and not ruin the economy and grinding/survive aspect? Narrows it down quite a bit!
Thank you for your ideas though!!

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Adding more ranks with cosmetics would be great but a majority of the server probably just wants more looks like particles. I suggest that there should be some kind of clothing that you can achieve from chests such as legendary, that change color every 2 seconds. Also, instead of adding more ranks, why not just make a cosmetic tab on the buycraft?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Glad to hear that you're enjoying the server! But as stated above by Awcken and FeaturingAnxiety, I don't think adding more ranks/ cosmetics would be a good idea.

Personally, I think adding purchasable tags to Olympus, and adding a few more for the other servers would be a nice idea, since it wouldn't technically affect anything in-game, but would give players more freedom when customising their nicknames/IGN's.

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
I agree but if there are to many perms for ranks then it will become a pay 2 win server and nobody will play

Ratings
Nice! I agree and would rate it 10/10.

Kimesu

MVP+
Kimesu
Kimesu
MVP+
Ratings
I’ve honestly enjoyed my time on ManaCube. There’s so many good features and the community is just rad all together. There’s a few things I would like to see like cosmetics, less lag etc. But the server still has room to grow and I’m looking forward to it, 10/10

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
/10. Manacube is by far the best server that I've ever been on during my 6+ years playing Minecraft. I think that it has an amazing community, game modes, and staff members. It's growing at an alarming rate, and so I think that as it grows, it'll just get better every month!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
11/10
^ Because, I fricking love manacube since i stepped my foot in it♥♥♥
No matter the lag I luv it♥
No need to necropost ;)

For me though, either 9/10 or 10/10. The community here is by far the best I've been in, and this server has the most enjoyable KitPvP and Parkour of all the servers I've played (not sure about the other gamemodes, as I don't play them). The main gripe I have is the issues with lag that have been pestering the servers for a few months now, especially over this past 2-3 weeks. I noticed that they announced connection issues being fixed on Discord, but I'm not sure how much it has fixed as I haven't gotten on the server yet (at school currently). Regardless, it's still a great server.