Manacube shop item idea

Is this a good idea?

• YES

• maybe

• no

• i don't like it at all

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
A mine that the player fills on his choice and it can be accessed by command like /mine . or something.
I think like 16 x 16 x 16 is good . And the mine can be widened by buying more than one mine in the shop.
The mine just like the ones in/warp needs to be surrounded by bedrock and have ladders.
The mine can be traded in-game by an item such like a Name tag or something i guess you will figure it out ;).
It won't be cheap thats why it won't be easy to get in-game and can only be applied to plots by the owner or staff in general.
thanks for your time and i hope this idea works.

aymn-

justakwardnemo

Ratings
A mine that the player fills on his choice and it can be accessed by command like /mine . or something.
I think like 16 x 16 x 16 is good . And the mine can be widened by buying more than one mine in the shop.
The mine just like the ones in/warp needs to be surrounded by bedrock and have ladders.
The mine can be traded in-game by an item such like a Name tag or something i guess you will figure it out ;).
It won't be cheap thats why it won't be easy to get in-game and can only be applied to plots by the owner or staff in general.

aymn-
I like this so much if it is what I'm imagining. Would it be similar to a Prison style mine where? Do you start with like a smaller square, say like 2x2x2 and then you can pay to upgrade it bigger? And in similar to Prison I mean would the blocks auto-generate? Or would some type of contraption be in place like a giant lava and water cobble gen?

In a different turn I think it could be a cool expansion to the ore upgrades for the island, so like once you buy all four ore upgrades it could be added onto the end as a 16x16x16 like you described and be an auto filling mine. Again it should be super expensive due to it seeming to be a very luxury item. ( I can already imagine now having an auto mine minion that could just go ham on it! )

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
This sounds great. Hopefully @Dacon will implement this into the store but there are no gurantees. It would also be great if there was a kind if thing on skyblock so it isn’t as much work to build grinders and farms. Making maybe 1 public mine at spawn could solve problems for people without money. But for olympus, this is genuinely a good idea.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Being able to buy a personal mine for your plot under any extent is still considered p2w. Getting blacklisted for a personal mine sounds a little silly in my opinion.

justakwardnemo

Ratings
Being able to buy a personal mine for your plot under any extent is still considered p2w. Getting blacklisted for a personal mine sounds a little silly in my opinion.
Sorry if I sound uneducated but what does p2w mean?

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
p2w stands for pay to win

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I agree with ranged, you gotta be careful with the Eula and it is very much in the p2w section which would threaten manacube even though I know this would sell well.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi guys!

This is a suggestion that I hear often in all honesty. I highly encourage you to also add this suggestion onto the suggestions website so the proper staff and more players can view it as well. Also on the suggestions website players can upvote suggestions... allowing the staff team to see which suggestions are favored by the community. Here is the link
https://suggestions.manacube.com/

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,745 83
I agree with ranged, you gotta be careful with the Eula and it is very much in the p2w section which would threaten manacube even though I know this would sell well.
manacube has already been blacklisted for years

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Well okay, no comment. Not my business

Ratings
never thought that servers have a blacklist :p but whatever the ppl think this is a great server and i hope to see it grow in the future i already played like 210 hours in 2 weeks or so i never thought i will enjoy prison ...

And the mine (i think) will have a command like /pmine (personal mine) should have a refill option and won't be an auto refill cuz that would cause more lag and work for the staff and the server it self .

And i don't think this a pay to win because u can get this mine with cubits also but it won't be cheap .

thx - stay fat as always <3

Ratings

aymn-
This would be great, I vote yes <3

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Because of the server already being blacklisted (I wasn't aware) I support this idea! Its a cool feature that would be popular!